Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 18

Kakashi extended a hand out to Tsuki and helped her stand as four enemies slid down the side of the canyon wall making their way towards the two.

She pulled the water out of their clothes and off their bodies until they were bone dry.

"My main chakra affinity is lightning. Just so you know.." Kakashi told Tsuki, he hadn't been in a fight with her before so he wanted her to know his abilities.

"I know.. I can see the nature chakra running through your body. It looks like you can use other nature types as well." Tsuki said,"That big guy on the left doesn't have any nature type chakra so he's likely limited to Taijutsu, the two ladies in the middle are both fire, and that guy with the brown hair on the far right has earth and wind."

Kakashi nodded,'Her Kekkei genkai is actually really useful'

Kakashi and Tsuki stood back to back as the enemies surrounded them.

"I'll take the big guy and one of the fire style users. You got the other two?" Kakashi said holding the handle of his short sword on his back.

Tsuki reached her hand into her ninja tool pouch, grasping at a few shurikens,"Are we taking them dead or alive?"

"Well since they came at us with the intent to kill, I don't really care."

Tsuki attacked first, she tossed a few shurikens at the brown haired earth and wind style user as a distraction while lightning infused shurikens followed, hidden in their shadows. Luckily they landed a hit on the target, giving him a good shock and making him falter.

Tsuki pulled out two kunai and clung her weapons against the fire style user's katana.

Kakashi charged as well on his own enemies, staying close to Tsuki in case she needed help. Each of them got into a Taijutsu battle with their two respective enemies.

They became the Onaji duo all over again. Blocking blows, switching weapons, landing hits on each other's behalf, all without needing to speak to each other. It was like they had rehearsed this dance before.

Kakashi was amazed, he had never partook in a fight with a comrade that was this fluid.

"Fire Style: Flame Sword!" The katana woman yelled as she swung her now flaming sword, shooting several streams of fire Tsuki's way,"You killed my boyfriend you fucking bitch!"

Tsuki scoffed,"Well he tried to kill me! What was I supposed to do?!"

She shot out gusts of air from her hands to put out the flames while she jumped forward to attack the jutsu castor, slicing her kunai only close enough to slit her cheek a bit.

Tsuki occasionally peeked over at Kakashi to make sure he was doing ok in his fight, which he was, he was the famous copy ninja after all.

"Fire Style: Flame Whirlwind!"
"Earth Style: Earth Spear!"

The two enemies Tsuki was fighting came at her with offensive attacks, she held out her hands, splitting her chakra to control each nature type on each hand to try and stop them from hitting her.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall!" Kakashi popped out from the ground a created a wall to cancel out the giant earth spear from hitting Tsuki.

Tsuki focused on the fire coming her way. She dispersed the rest of the flames and gathered water from the river to wrap it around the enemy, turning it to ice and freezing her in place.

"That should hold for a second." Tsuki realized she had to act quickly before the girl melted away the ice with her fire chakra.

Tsuki turned back and twirled her hands, picking up more water and wrapping it around the bodies of the three other enemies around them, immobilizing them.

"Now, Kashi!" Tsuki yelled, struggling to hold down the enemies.

"Lightning Blade!" Kakashi jumped forward, making the rounds through enemies, piercing each one in the chest, permanently ending their fight.

Once they were done for, Tsuki turned around and quickly made the hand signs for her Rasengan-like fire jutsu, since she wasn't able to use the lightning blade in front of Kakashi.

"Fire Style: Palm of the Tiger!" Tsuki dashed forward, driving her hand through the stomach of the woman, sending her to join her boyfriend whom she killed earlier.

Tsuki took a deep breath, she hasn't used that much chakra in a while.

Eventually she turned around to face Kakashi. She took off her Kitsuné mask and slid to the side of her head.

She pointed at his side,"Hey, you're bleeding!" She saw his grey outer armor slowly get redder and redder.

Kakashi slid his mask off to the side as well and looked down at his side,"Oh yeah, I guess I am... Huh."

Tsuki rushed over to him,"Sit down, I can stop the bleeding at least and we can bandage it."

They sat on the ground and Tsuki unclipped his armor and took it off his body and lifted his shirt to see the damage.

"That girl's katana must've cut deeper than I thought." Kakashi said passively. Tsuki swore this man never showed that he was in pain whenever he got injured in a fight. Sakura had even told her that he didn't so much as flinch when Madara ripped his Sharingan out.

Tsuki recognized this wound, it was a scar he still had on his body, back in her real era. It drew out across his ribs on the left side of his body and curved upward underneath his shoulder blade.

'He must've fought this battle whether I was here or not..' Tsuki thought to herself, relieved that at least for now she had yet to alter the future.

Tsuki's hands started glowing green and she placed them over the wound to stop the bleeding that was slowly but surely trickling down his side and back.

Kakashi winced, but then relaxed as she worked on him.

"Tsuki, you were really amazing in that fight." Kakashi said plainly,"I understand now why Lord Third was so adamant about putting you in the ANBU. You're a well-rounded, strong Kunoichi."

Tsuki blushed, but still wasn't able to take the compliment,"Oh my goodness! I'm getting a thumbs up from the mighty copy ninja?!" She couldn't help but be sarcastic.

"Oh my God, Kuraku. Just take the freaking compliment!" Kakashi laughed

"You're just saying that cause you're sleeping with me." She joked further, the bleeding had stopped and she began wrapping bandages around his torso as Kakashi held his shirt up to give her room.

"Am not!" Kakashi defended himself,"Seriously though, I've never felt that in sync with a comrade since..... Well ever honestly.."

"We make a good duo, eh?" Tsuki said.

"Definitely..." Kakashi grabbed her chin and lifted it so that her eyes locked with his,"In more ways that one."

Tsuki tied the knot on his bandage with force.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Kakashi flinched and pulled his arm back, Tsuki laughed.

"For making me use up the last of my viable chakra on medical ninjutsu!" Tsuki teased. In all honesty she was worried he was gonna say 'I love you', so she was nipping that in the bud before he could.

"Captain!!!!" A voice called from stop the canyon.

They looked up and saw Kazuo waving his arms at the top.

"Well it looks like Kazuo and Itachi ended their fight." Tsuki said.

They stood, Tsuki slung one of Kakashi's arms across her shoulder while the other wrapped around his waist, being careful not to press on his wound too much.

"Ready to head back?" Tsuki said, supporting his weight as best she could

Kakashi took a few deep breaths to deal with the pain,"Yeah...let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Tsuki and Kakashi had a ship name would it be KakaTsuki or TsuKashi?? 🤔🤔