Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 1 (🍋)

A few people messaged me and requested the "school-girl outfit" lemon from Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 28. So here it is lol

Flashback to Tsuki and Kakashi's getaway to the hot springs. He brought a bunch of lingerie. And one of them was a schoolgirl outfit.

I usually try to keep my chapters around 1000-1500 words so I'm splitting this up lol.

Hope y'all like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since Kakashi found out that Tsuki was a fellow lover of Make Out Paradise, he had an itch to recreate every smutty chapter he read with her.

Tonight was the night he was going to recreate one of his favorite scenes.

Chapter 21: Sensei's Private Tutoring

With every word he read, he couldn't help but picture Tsuki in a slutty school girl outfit, complete with thigh high stockings, glasses, and an innocent pout on her face as she asked him, her sensei of course, why she was the only one that had to stay after class.

He even bought himself grey slacks, a light blue button up dress shirt, black tie, and dress shoes.

He was going all the way with this roleplay.

And he couldn't wait to live out his perverted dream with Tsuki.

It wasn't even necessarily a fantasy of his, he just thought that particular chapter in the book was hot and that it would be fun and maybe even a little bit funny to replicate it with Tsuki.

And Tsuki was ready too, she was a fan of that chapter as well. It was a oneshot chapter, completely separate from the main story, but it still stood out to her.

She towel dried herself at the sliding door of their suite after having soaked in the hot tub while Kakashi pulled out the clothing and threw it onto the bed.

"Tsuki Kuraku." Kakashi said all dramatic.

Tsuki quirked an eyebrow at him, wondering why he was acting so weird.

"It's time." He stated plainly

"Time for what? Lunch?" Tsuki said as she stepped into the room and closed the door.

"No." He said as he held up the aforementioned naughty outfit,"It's time."

Her eyes lit up,"Kashi! It's time!" She tore the outfit from his hand and went to the bathroom.

She dressed herself in the brown plaid skirt with small hints of red worked into the pattern. The skirt barely covered her ass which was adorned with a surprisingly modest pair of white cheeky underwear. Kakashi really thought of all the details of this outfit and scenario, usually she'd be wearing a thong, or see-through lace panties. But she was wearing actual underwear for this realistic scenario as a freshly turned eighteen-year old virgin at a non-ninja high school.

Her ass still looked good though.

She slipped on her white thigh high stockings and tied the cropped button up white shirt around her midriff, pulling apart the top to show plenty of cleavage between her perky breasts.

She thought of some of the sentiments from the chapter in the book, wanting to please Kakashi with accuracy as she tied her hair into two high ponytails, one on each side of her head, letting her voluminous hair fall down her shoulders while a few pieces of her bang framed her face.

She finished by putting on the pair of black wayfarer shaped glasses to complete the look.

She looked cute, innocent. And that was the whole fucking point. And now it was time to go have sex with Kakashi-sensei.