Flashback: The Sixth Hokage

Flashback to the day Kakashi is told he was chosen to become the Sixth Hokage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Blehh!!' Kakashi was on his knees sitting next to Tsuki as he held back her hair while she wretched into the toilet for the third time that morning.

Her morning sickness was off the charts.

Tsuki coughed and blew her nose into some toilet paper,"Goddamnit, Kashi! Why'd you do this to me?! Why'd you have to knock me up?!"

"I'm sorry Tsuki!" Kakashi felt so bad that she had to go through this and he couldn't do anything about it. He just rubbed her shoulders, trying to be a supportive husband,"You're so amazing for doing this Tsuki honestly I don't think I could deal with this."

'Blehh!' She threw up again

Kakashi pulled her hair back,"Oh God, Tsooks I'm sorry. I wish I could fix this somehow."

Tsuki flushed the toilet once again,"Okay I think that might be it."

Kakashi helped her to her feet.

"Jesus, I'm dizzy." Tsuki grabbed her head, Kakashi instantly picked her up.

"How are two tiny fetuses doing all this?!" Kakashi literally felt so bad for her,"Just lay down I'll go get you some crackers to try and settle your stomach."

He laid Tsuki down and went to the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.

It was two ANBU.

"What's going on guys?" Kakashi asked

"Kakashi, you've been summoned by Lady Tsunade and the council to report to the Hokage's tower immediately." One anbu agent said with regiment.

"Um, ok." Kakashi said confused,"Let me go get my wife-"

"They specifically asked for you to come alone, sir..."

"Oh." Kakashi didn't want to leave Tsuki, but he had to,"Well let me tell Tsuki that I'm leaving. Thank you I'll be there."

The agents disappeared.

Kakashi walked to the bedroom bringing the crackers with him and saw Tsuki laying in bed, half-asleep.

He knelt down by her side,"Hey, Tsuki. I've been summoned by the Hokage. Are you gonna be alright by yourself? Cause I can leave a shadow clone if you need me here."

Tsuki wore a face of confusion, why was he summoned so suddenly? "No, I think I'll be fine, Kashi, I'm just gonna sleep. You better give them your full attention."

"Okay. I'll be back, love." He kissed her cheek and with that he made his way to Hokage's tower and sat down at the table of elders, feudal lords, and of course Lady Tsunade.

"Thank you for coming, Kakashi." One of the elders greeted him.

"No trouble, sir. Is there something going on? Why'd I have to come here so suddenly?" Kakashi replied calmly.

Tsunade let out a sigh,"Kakashi, I'm retiring as Hokage."

Kakashi was shocked,"Really? Right after a war?"

The elder spoke up,"The world very clearly needs to be rebuilt, Tsunade did so much before and during the war. We as a council and of Tsunade's choice as well, have decided that it would be best for the world if there was a change in leadership in the Leaf for the Land of Fire's post-war rehabilitation period."

"Ah, I see.' Kakashi said,"And I'm hereeeee.....to give input as to who next Hokage should be?"

"No." Lady Tsunade said,"We as a council have already decided who we want it to be."