Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 21

"So are we gonna fuck or what?" Tsuki said looking down at Kakashi.

"Uhhh...ummm..." Kakashi replied nervously,"I already, um, came..."

"What?! When?!" Tsuki was shocked, she certainly didn't do anything to make him have an orgasm.

Kakashi chuckled,"Around the same time you did..."

Tsuki's leg shifted in bed and her calf ran across the mess of nut he left on the sheets.

Tsuki pulled her leg back as if it got burned,"Ew, Kashi! Did you have to cum on the bed?! Agh! It's all over my leg!!"

Kakashi started dying of laughter as he watched Tsuki jump up and scurry to the bathroom to rinse off. But he was quickly reminded of his injury and he clutched his side as it started to seer.

Tsuki emerged from the bathroom, wearing one of Kakashi's t-shirts and a new pair of underwear that wasn't ripped in half. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw Kakashi breathing heavily through pursed lips as his cheeks puffed out, while his hand grasped at his side.

She ran to the kitchen and grabbed his pain medication and met him back in the bedroom, where he swallowed the pills quickly.

"Come on, we need to change the dressing." She help Kakashi stand and walk to the bathroom.

She got him to sit on the sink, she peeled off the slightly blood soaked gauze he had taped over the wound and tossed it into the trash.

She pulled out the supplies and dressing change instructions the doctor sent home with Kakashi.

He pulled off his shirt and Tsuki began lightly rinsing the wound with saline, patting it dry gently with gauze.

Kakashi accepted the care, even though it was odd for him. He was used to struggling through things like this all by himself.

Tsuki took note of all the scars on his skin, they were all so familiar, she had practically memorized how his body looked over the years of being married to him. The sheer amount of them spoke volumes as to how much fighting he's seen in his years.

"You sure got a lot of scars for someone who's only eighteen, but this is by far going to be your biggest one." Tsuki said.

"Yeah well when you become a genin at the age of six during a time of war, you get exposed to a little more battle than the average new grad Shinobi.." Kakashi said as he lifted his arm and rested it Tsuki's shoulder so she could access the whole wound.

Tsuki was always shocked that the same time she was living as a six year old child in Godai, Kakashi was out fighting a war at the same age.

"Well, clearly you've gone far in the Shinobi world." She said.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to make Obito and Rin proud...." Kakashi said with a somber tone.

'This man is always living his life for other people..' Tsuki thought to herself as she sprayed a skin protectant around the wound's border.

Kakashi quickly changed the subject,"Anyway! Enough sad shit! It's your birthday! How does it feel to be nineteen?!"

"Really, really weird. Just one year closer to twenty." Tsuki joked. But she wasn't kidding, it was weird experiencing her teenage years once again. She suspected her real self in this timeline was back in Godai, dressed in a formal kimono tailored specifically for her as the princess of the Kuraku clan, probably training with her father as both a leader and fighter.

"Can you hold this while I get the tape?" Tsuki said as she placed loose gauze over his laceration.

"Yeah." Kakashi held the gauze in place,"So I know I'm injured buuuuut, I have something planned for us!"