Big Brother....Sensei?!

"Let's play a prank on our sensei!" Kai said to Kanari.

"Like what?" Kanari asked, curious yet hesitant to participate.

"If our sensei is high-ranked jonin, there's no way they'd fall for a stupid prank from a bunch of kids." Mitsue said with an annoyed tone.

"Shutup! ......stupid Mitsue." Kai mumbled.

"I know! Kanari said,"We could tie ninja wire across the bottom of the door frame so that they'll trip when they walk in."

"Oh my God you're just as stupid as Kai is Kanari, there's no way that would work." Mitsue said.

Kanari flashed a deathly glare his way, while Kai already made his way to the door and began securing thin ninja wire across the bottom of the door frame, nearly undetectable to the naked eye.

"Now.....we wait" Kai said mischievously rubbing his palms together.

Mistue rolled his eyes.

After about ten minutes of waiting, someone opened the door, and immediately tripped over the wire, but quickly caught himself before he hit the floor.

"Big brother Naruto! What are you doing here?" Kai asked,"You ruined the trap we set for our new sensei!"

Kanari quietly giggled to herself, Mitsue just rolled his eyes again.

"Oh so that was you guys huh?" Naruto looked back at the ground seeing the limp ninja wire on the floor. He chuckled internally remembering how he too played a prank on Kakashi when he first became their sensei.

"Do you happen to know who our new sensei is, Naruto?" Kanari asked,"They're supposed to be here by now!"

"Ugh, don't tell us they're late for everything like Lord Hokage..." Mitsue said, knowing it would annoy the twins.

Kai walked up and pushed Mitsue back,"If you say one more thing about our dad I swear I'll-!"

"Whoa! Calm down you two!" Naruto said holding Kai back

'Jeez Kakashi-sensei didn't tell me they'd be this much of a handful already.' Naruto thought to himself.

"If you're looking for your new sensei. Then you're lookin' at him!" Naruto gave a thumbs up and pointed it at himself.

"What?!" Kanari was shocked,"I thought you were just a regular jonin?"

"Well this year, your dad assigned me to be a genin leader! And it so happens that you'll be my students! Team seven is back again! From now on, you'll address me as Naruto-sensei. GOT IT?!" Naruto got in Mitsue's face, trying to intimidate him.

It didn't work. Mitsue just sighed and rolled his eyes. Naruto anime cried quickly but recomposed himself.

"It's going to be really hard calling you Naruto-sensei after we've been calling you big brother Naruto our entire lives." Kai pointed out.

"Well you're genin now! You're officially shinobi. And as Shinobi, you must be able to learn and adapt quickly to situations. Now let's go up on the roof!" Naruto swung his arm to invite the three rookies to the stairwell.

"Okay now we're gonna go around the group and do introductions. You know likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams ambitions.." Naruto said.

"But......Naruto.......sensei!" Kanari corrected herself,"Kai and I are siblings, we already know you, and we don't care about Mitsue."

Mitsue huffed and crossed his arms.

"JUST DO IT!" Naruto said with a fake intimidating voice,"I'll go first. My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I have a beautiful wife named Hinata and a three year old son named Boruto! I really like ramen, especially from Ichiraku! And my dream of to become Hokage after Kakashi-sensei retires! Ok Kana you next."

"Umm, okay?" She cleared her throat,"My name is Kanari Misaki Hatake, I like training, spending time with my mom and dad although they're busy a lot, I like being with my friends from the academy, going to the movies, I don't like people who think they're better than everyone and who don't work in a team. I don't know what my dreams are, I'm only six although Lady Tsunade says I look a lot older than that. Maybe join the ANBU like my dad?"

"Great! Thank you Kanari! Okay, Kai you're next." Naruto's gaze shifted over the the other Hatake twin.

"Okay! My name is Kai Sakumo Hatake. I really like video games and training and hanging out with friends, I don't like doing written homework and I don't particularly like this guy." Kai pointed at Mitsue, making him scowl,"My dream is to become Hokage just like my dad after you Naruto! Uh I mean Naruto-sensei."

"Hey that's a great goal, Kai, believe it!" Naruto gave him a thumbs up,"Okay what about you, kid?"

Mitsue scoffed, and whipped his long braided brown hair to cover his piercing golden eyes, he reluctantly spoke,"My name is Mitsue Harashi, I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything, especially these stupid twins here."

The twins growled.

"I don't really have any goals, I just want to be a shinobi, like my dad was in the war, before he died."

The twins backed off on their aggression, they didn't know Mitsue's father had died in the war.

"Well okay then! Thank you Mitsue for your introduction." Naruto said

'Geez he sounds a lot of like Sasuke when we were younger.'

"Okay my wonderful students!" Naruto said,"Next we're headed to the training field!"