Flashback: The Drunkage (fluffy)

Flashback to Kakashi's thirty-fifth birthday. Him and Guy made the grave mistake of going out drinking together.

Also omg I attached one of my favorite YouTube videos ever lmaoooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"COME ON GUY! ONE MORE!" Kakashi yelled into Guy's ear at the bar.

"Kakashi, I never thought I'd have to be the responsible one but I'm cutting you off!" Guy yelled back, holding Kakashi's wrists from reaching over the bar for a bottle of liquor.

"ONE MORE SHOT GUY. IT'S NOT GONNA HURT." Kakashi said slurring his words,"I'M THIRTY-FIVE. I'M BASICALLY FORTY. WHICH MEANS I'M BASICALLY FIFTY! IT'S ALL OVER GUY! IM FIFTY YEARS OLD!"

"Kakashi that makes no sense at all!" Guy held tighter to Kakashi's arms that were trying to reach over the bar.

"Lord Hokage, I'm sorry but I can't have you do that." The female bartender said behind the bar, putting her hand out to signal him to stop.

"HEY LISTEN HERE" Kakashi couldn't keep his voice from being obnoxiously loud, he pointed a finger at her,"DROP THE LORD PART. YOU KNOW WHAT GUY?! THE FIRST THING I'M GONNA DO ON MONDAY IS A ENACT A LAW. THE NAME KAKASHI HATAKE AND LORD DO NOT BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE. YES YES I CAN SEE IT NOW. SIX MONTHS IN PRISON FOR ANYONE THAT CALLS ME THAT!"

Guy made the mistake of taking Kakashi out to the bar for his thirty-fifth birthday after a particularly difficult week at the office. Tsuki stayed home with the kids so Kakashi could indulge in his 'bromance' with Guy.

"Kakashi that sounds like a dictatorship. You're taking away people's right to free speech. They just say it because that's your title whether you like it or not!" Guy said, still fighting with Kakashi to prevent him from jumping over the bar.

"OH YEAH, GUY, YOU'RE RIGHT." Kakashi looked at the bartender with flushed cheeks and drunken eyes,"SORRY I WON'T DO THAT JUST DON'T CALL ME LORD."

Some other men who also drunk at the bar were finding Kakashi's display hilarious. Guy felt otherwise.

"Kakashi we need to go. The people can't see their Hokage like this! This isn't good for your public image! You're lucky the tabloids haven't shown up yet!" Guy grabbed onto his waist and tried dragging him off the barstool but Kakashi held tight to the wooden bartop.

Eventually he pried his hands free and Guy dragged him like a toddler that was throwing a tantrum to the exit.

"Headed to the strip club, Lord Sixth?" The other drunk men at the bar teased as they watched Guy drag him out.

Kakashi held up his hands and pointed at the wedding band on his left ring finger,"NOPE GENTLEMEN. GOT A 24/7 PERSONAL STRIPPER AT HOME."

The men roared with laughter in response.

Guy reached around and covered Kakashi's masked mouth with his hand,"Kakashi what is wrong with you?! You can't talk about Tsuki like that!"

Guy finally made it out the doors of the bar, dragging Kakashi towards his house.

He took his hand off of Kakashi's mouth. Big mistake Kakashi kept blurting out too many personal details of his and Tsuki's relationship.

"I'M SERIOUS GUY SHE'S LIKE THE BEST PERSONAL STRIPPER BUT LIKE ALSO MY WIFE, YOU SHOULD SEE THE WAY SHE GIVES ME A LA-"

Guy smacked his hand over Kakashi's mouth again before he could finish the phrase "lap dance." But Kakashi just wouldn't shut up and Guy had trouble maintaining his grip to shut him up. His speech came out as loud obnoxious confessions mixed with muffled unintelligible noises as Guy kept having to replace his hand over his mouth every time Kakashi pushed it off.