Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 28 (🍋+fluff)

"Fuck Kashi! Please don't stop!" The arm that Tsuki had wrapped around Kakashi's shoulders holding him close, gripped tighter and tighter.

They were sitting at the edge of their private hot tub, and Kakashi was currently sucking on her tit while he furiously rubbed her clit in the most perfect way with his hand, trying to make her cum for what seemed like the millionth time on this getaway.

Kakashi unlatched from her chest,"I won't stop sweetheart, but you need to keep your legs open." He looked up at her as her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was in the shape of an "O".

He loved staring at her face as it contorted with pleasure, and he loved knowing that he was the cause of it.

Tsuki grabbed his jawline and began to wildly make out with him, she was completely sex drunk. No one in her life ever made her feel this good.

They looked into each other's eyes as Kakashi continued rubbing her pussy to ecstacy.

"Oh god." Tsuki said breathlessly, not taking her striking blue eyes off of his grey ones,"You're the best, Kakashi. You're the fucking best."

"Am I the best?" Kakashi said in a musing, singsongy but deep, husky voice. He found her voicing her opinions of him one of the hottest things he'd ever experience.

Tsuki nodded her head, keeping her eyes trained on his while her jaw hung open as he continued his ministrations.

"Then say it again." He demanded before hungrily planting a kiss at the corner of her mouth.

"You're the absolute best!" She yelled in a broken sentence between gasps.

Kakashi's brows furrowed purely from watching Tsuki in this state. He grunted as he returned to sucking on her tits, trying to push her over the edge.

He had enjoyed this getaway, getting to know every square inch of her body, which was immaculate in his eyes. Getting to know what turned her on, what turned her off, what she absolutely hated, and what would get her to cum practically on command.

He reached his spare hand that was grabbing onto her other breast and wrapped it around her neck, choking her slightly. It was one of those things he learned yesterday that made her cum almost instantly.

"You look so goddamn pretty right now, Tsuki." Kakashi said against her collarbone as he licked his way up her skin,"I can't wait  to feel you cum all over my hand."

Tsuki's back arched with his words, he really was the best.

"That's it, Tsuki, you're almost there, come on. Won't you cum for me?"

Tsuki could only let out small squeaks on account of Kakashi choking her as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. He swore he saw her eyes roll back as he egged her on.

"That's it, Tsuki, keep going. Just ride it out, don't stop." He pressed two fingers into her as he rubbed his thumb against her clit to make this last as long as possible.

"Oh god Kashiiiii. Oh god." Tsuki had tears form at the corners of her eyes as she felt a blissful heat rupture in her abdomen, it took it's time slowly burning away.

Kakashi bit his lip and began to lightly laugh at how hard and long he was making her orgasm. When she finally went limp he laughed louder out of pure joy and happiness and wrapped his arms around her waist and lazily rolled them into the hot tub with a loud splash.

They both resurfaced, dying with laughter as nothing but wheezing came out of their mouths.

They were young, dumb, and in love.