Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 9 (🍋)

Tsuki finally felt at peace once again, for the first time since Kakashi's death.

They had ripped off the band-aid, broken the ice, faced the music, and whatever other idiom that can be used to describe them finally embracing the now obvious feelings of attraction they had towards each other.

Expressing those feelings through love-making opened the floodgates. And now they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

They fell asleep, cuddling, feeling warm and satisfied. It was a feeling that only lasted for about four hours before Tsuki opened her eyes once again, her body screaming for more. More Kakashi...

She shifted in his arms and rolled onto her back as Kakashi moved to lay on his side with his head on her shoulder as her arm stretched out under his neck.

His elbow stayed bent as one arm rested next to Tsuki's side so it wouldn't make her back uncomfortable if he were to slide it under while the other rested flat on her stomach above her navel.

She lived for the feeling of his skin on hers. Her neediness was building in her more and more as she felt his warm body against her.

Kakashi was half asleep, barely awake enough to turn and settle into the new cuddling position. He needed to touch her at all times.

At this point, the Nine-tailed fox attack was four years prior to this date. So the last person he truly cared about and was close to, Minato-sensei, had died and that was it for Kakashi. He never got close to anyone else, he never got emotionally attached to anyone past that point, except maybe Guy to an extent. Until here comes along Tsuki, who he was now smitten with, although he has yet to admit that to her, who made him realize that he was so starved for touch, love, and attention that he couldn't bear to let her out if his sight. He was being clingy to say the least, and he prayed that she didn't mind.

She didn't, she was clingy too.

She tried falling asleep, but she was throbbing. She needed him again and again and she couldn't get over it.

She gently grabbed his wrist that was resting on her stomach and guided it lower and lower until his fingers were resting on her womanhood.

Kakashi had yet to fully wake up, so he did nothing in response.

She grew frustrated as she rubbed her fingers on top of his, using his hand to get herself off.

Only a few seconds went by before Kakashi inhaled sharply through his nose as he finally blinked his eyes awake.

He looked down to see his hand atop her pussy.

'Goddamn, she must need this bad if she was going to do this while I was sleeping' Kakashi was so turned on by her gesture, he didn't care what time of night it was, she could wake him up like this at any hour and he wouldn't mind.

He started picking up the pace for her, swirling his fingers on her clit. This was something he was very good at, and something he had confidence in.

"Looks like you need help with something, Kuraku.." Kakashi mused.

Tsuki moaned out a breathy sigh at his hands going to work on her lower half,"Oh, please I need you to touch me.." she said with a half cry in her voice.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll touch you.." he said in a reassuring voice as his dick grew ridiculously hard at her whiny voice.

Tsuki wanted him so badly to dominate her, she wanted him to take control. But she didn't know how to ask. Was he even like that at this point in his life?

Kakashi was thinking the same thing, he wanted to dominate her, but he didn't know how into she would be. So he decided to start off slow, to see how she reacted and slowly build it up. Maybe start with words?