Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 6

TW⚠️: SEXUAL ASSAULT
not crazy graphic or anything, but I still wanted to put a disclaimer at the beginning of this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki slowly woke up and assessed her surroundings. She wondered how long she had been out.

She felt her arms shackled above her head and looked down to her body which had been stripped of its clothing, leaving her only in her bra and underwear.

She heard crying and looked to her left, she was one woman in a line of many women on either side of her that were chained to the wall, all stripped down to nearly nothing like she was.

'God how many of us are there?' Tsuki thought. She estimated about twenty girls, all varying in age.

She heard the clang of a large metal lock come undone, followed by an eery creak as the door slowly opened. In stepped three men, the leader of which seemed to be a tall blonde man with piercing green eyes.

Tsuki tried her best to appear innocently helpless. She had to play the part as she waited for Kakashi to come find her. She wanted to avoid escaping on her own as much as possible, just in case they cleared out the place before Kakashi and her traced her scent back if she were to leave on her own.

"Here's the line up for today, sir." One of his assumed henchmen said as they started from the end of the row, walking past all the captured women, inspecting each one as if they were cuts of meat at the grocery store.

He glanced at Tsuki as he walked past her, but quickly stopped in his tracks and spun around on his heel.

He knelt down, Tsuki hung her head, still playing the part of a helpless woman, he grabbed her chin and tilted her head up so that she was looking into his eyes. He turned her head side to side.

"This one's actually kinda pretty.." he said in a smooth snake-like voice that reminded her of Orochimaru,"Where'd you pick her up?"

"Small village in the Land of Earth, sir."

Tsuki couldn't help herself, she spat in his face.

The man chuckled and wiped her saliva off his nose and cheek,"Defiant one, aren't you?" He said calmly standing up.

"Unh!" Tsuki grunted as he kicked her in the ribs as hard as he could.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair, roughly yanking on it as he forced her to look at him again. Tsuki gasped for air, she was a strong ninja, she knew how to take a hit, but he had knocked the wind out of her before she could brace herself.

"Don't worry dear, I'll train you to be my little toy..." The man seethed at her before releasing her hair, pushing her so hard the back of her head bounced off the wall,"I'll keep this one for myself, the rest you can get ready for transport."

'Fuck, Kashi, please hurry up!' Tsuki thought. She was still trying hold out for as long as possible, but if this creep tried to do anything to her, she wouldn't hesitate to fight back.

The man unshackled the chains from the wall and held onto them as he guided Tsuki down a hall to another room and rechained her to the ceiling in the middle of the room Her arms were raised high in the air, forcing her to stand on her tip toes.

She felt her chakra start draining from her stores and her eyes widened.

"You didn't think I could sense you had a good amount of chakra in your system? You're sorely mistaken, sweetheart." He mused before punching her in the gut.

Tsuki coughed,"Don't *cough* call me that. I'm not your fucking sweetheart. *cough cough*"

He punched her in the ribs again, a deep purple bruise started forming under her skin,"Can't have you fighting back and causing trouble. I'll break you down until you're nothing..."