Dirty (🍋)

"Follow me, Lord Sixth, Lady Hatake." The hostess began walking toward the back of the J-BBQ restaurant to an unoccupied booth.

The restaurant was packed, as it usually was on a Friday night.

"Here you are." The hostess handed them menus as the couple sat down,"The waitress will be right with you."

"Thank you." The pair said simultaneously with a smile.

Tsuki and Kakashi eye'd the menu, trying to decide what meats they would order to cook on the grill that was built into the table.

"It's an interesting concept huh?" Tsuki said.

"What's that?" Kakashi said, not looking up from the menu.

"That they'd build a restaurant that makes you cook your own food. I thought the point of going to a restaurant is so you don't have to cook."

"Well every time we come here I end up cooking all the meat and you just eat it off the grill."

"Ooof, why you gotta call me out like that, Hatake?" Tsuki playfully kicked his leg under the booth.

Kakashi slyly reached into his pocket and grasped at a little remote he tucked away in there, the waitress came up to the table.

"Good evening Lord Sixth, Lady Hatake." The waitress bowed,"No kiddos tonight?"

Kakashi smiled,"No they graduated from the academy and are training with their new genin instructor today."

"Oh well tell them I said congratulations! I'll have a special treat for them next time you all come in. Can I get you two something to drink?"

"I'll just have some green tea with lemon please." Kakashi said looking over at Tsuki, who's turn it was to order.

"I'll have the same but with honey-ahh!" Tsuki gasped. Kakashi had raised the switch on the remote causing the the little silver vibrator tucked into her panties to start vibrating against her clit. These were the very risque pair of underwear Kakashi insisted she wear for this date.

Tsuki quickly composed herself and faked a sneeze to cover up her gasp.

"Bless you!" The waitress said

"Thank you! That sneeze came at the worst time." Tsuki said flashing an annoyed look at Kakashi, who sat with eyes half lidded, acting as if he had no part in this.

The waitress left to fulfill their drink order and Tsuki glared at Kakashi.

She quickly ripped off half of the paper from the straw sitting on the table and blew on it so that the paper flew off the end and hit Kakashi square between the eyes.

He laughed.

"You're a fucking menace, Kakashi." Tsuki said with a fake serious tone.

Kakashi turned up the remote a little bit higher. Her brows furrowed at the pleasurable feeling between her legs. She took a sharp inhale and hung her head while one of her legs bounced up and down.

"See?" Kakashi said with a smirk under his mask,"I told you it would be fun."

"Fun for you!" Tsuki said trying to get a hold of herself,"You're not the one getting turned on in front of a whole restaurant of people!"

"Oh believe me I'm getting turned on, Kuraku." Kakashi leaned in over the table,"I'm just better at hiding it. Reading Icha Icha in public all these years has prepared me for moments like this." He whispered

"I swear Ka-" Tsuki went to retort but was interrupted by the waitress bringing their drink orders back.

"Here you go! Two green teas. One with lemon, one with honey." She set the cups down to their respective owner,"Have you guys decided?"