Flashback: Phone Sex (🍋)

Flashback to the day before Kakashi's 34th Birthday. Tsuki has been away on business and he misses her a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi was sitting in his office, on September 14th, the day before his thirty-fourth birthday.

It was the end of the work day, and he had just hopped off a phone call with the Kazekage, working out the details of where and when the next Kage Summit was going to be.

He really missed his wife. Tsuki had been away with Sakura for six days now on his behalf, negotiating a deal with another village to build a regional hospital to service the growing area.

She was supposed to be home by tonight, but he decided to call her and bug her anyway. He just wanted to hear her voice.

He dialed up the hotel she was staying at.

"Thank you for calling the Asaba Inn. How may I help you?" The chipper voice of the receptionist answered.

"Hello, I was hoping to get connected to the room of Tsuki Hatake." Kakashi responded.

"Sure, let me look that up for ya. May I ask who's calling?"

"I'm her husband, Kakashi."

"Ok, sir one moment."

"Thank you."

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello? This is Tsuki."

"Good evening, Mrs. Hatake."

"Kashi! Ugh, I miss you. Six days away is too much."

"I miss you too. It's so good to hear your voice again. I was going to try and hold off until you got back tonight, but I gave in. How's your day been, sweetheart?"

"It's been okay. We finally decided on the budget and worked out the major details for the hospital so I'll bring all that back for you to approve tomorrow. But hey! What do you wanna do for your birthday tomorrow?!"

"Oh God, don't remind me I'm getting older, Tsooks. You know I'm fine not celebrating my birthday."

"Oh shutup, you literally look the same as when I met you."

"Okay, well that's a lie."

"Okay, well Naruto, Sakura and I are in kahoots for your birthday surprise so plan on doing something. How was your day, what are you up to right now?"

"I'm still in the office. Just got done discussing the next Kage Summit with Gaara. Pretty typical day for me. And you?"

"Same, just been in and out of meetings all day..We visited a super dusty empty lot for the hospital so I'm about ready to take a shower and start heading back to the village."

"Ooo, a shower you say? Would you let me join you if I was there?"

Tsuki blushed and bit her lip,"My goodness, Lord Sixth, only six days apart from each other and you're ready to have phone sex while you're still in your office?

Kakashi chuckled,"Sorry I just miss my hot ass wife, a lot. I've been having to deal with my needs myself if you know what I mean..."

"Oh I know what you mean, Hatake. I've been doing the same damn thing over here."

Kakashi's cock twitched in his pants,"Oh have you now? You've piqued my interest, Mrs. Hatake."

Tsuki giggled,"You betcha, Kashi. In fact, I think you'd have a great time seeing what I'm wearing right now."