Naruto's Timeline

"Okay, Okay think think!" Naruto told himself,"What era is this. PLEASE tell me it's a month ago. I need to save Kakashi-sensei!"

Naruto was struggling hard with the death of his sensei. The man that taught him the meaning of teamwork, the one that pushed him to become a jonin, the one who was supposed to eventually teach him how to be Hokage.

He was heartbroken for Kai and Kanari. As a father himself, he couldn't imagine having to leave Boruto behind after seeing the effect it had on the twins.

Naruto sped walked around Konoha, looking for a calendar that would tell him the date. He became hopeful as he passed a mirrored window, revealing to him that his appearance looked the same, hopefully meaning he landed in the right time.

Naruto popped his head into the Ichiraku ramen shop,"Hey! Old man Teuchi! Do you know the date today?!"

"Naruto! So good to see you, you've been going on so many missions lately that we haven't seen you seen you around much!" Teuchi said

"I promise I'll come by and visit more, but I need to know the date!" Naruto insisted

"Oh uh it's Tuesday, January 5th. Hey don't Lord Kakashi's kids graduate next week? I need to make sure I get them a gift since they come here so often!"

Naruto did the math in his head, something he wasn't the greatest at, but he figured it out nonetheless,"January 5th! So that mean two weeks from today is January 19th!!!!!"

January 19th, the day Naruto arrived back from his first mission with the new squad seven, which also happened to be the day Kakashi died.

"He did it!" Naruto jumped into the air out of excitement,"Sasuke did it! He put me in the right timeline!!!!!

"What the hell are you going on about Naruto?" Teuchi asked, extremely confused as to why he was excited about this not so special date.

Naruto forced himself to relax, so he wouldn't blurt out what was really going on,"Uhhh, I gotta go take care of some super secret ninja stuff right now Teuchi, I'll see ya later!!"

Naruto ran into the forest, trying to come up with a plan as he recalled the events leading up to Kakashi's death.

"Okay so when we went over the mission, Shikamaru said I can't alter anything that happened before Kakashi-sensei died because there are too many unknowns and it could put the rest of the people there at risk. So I have to change the exact moment he died. I think....I think I know what to do-ugh!" Naruto bumped into a figure as he made his way into the forest at the edge of Konoha, falling on his butt.

"What the hell?! Who are you?!" The figure said in a very familiar voice, pointing at Naruto on the ground

Naruto looked up and saw none other than himself. The real Naruto that exists in this timeline.

'Oh shit. This can't be good...' future Naruto thought to himself.

"What's the big idea?! Is this a transformation jutsu?" past Naruto became very suspicious as to why he ran into someone he thought was posing as him,"Are you Konohamaru?" He knocked on his future self's forehead with his knuckle.

"No!" Future Naruto grabbed himself and pulled his past body behind a tree. He needed to save the situation, wanting to warn his past self of Kakashi's fate,"Listen to me! This is going to be really hard to explain but I'm you from the future!"

"Huh?" Past Naruto's eyebrows became knitted in confusion,"Nah, I'm pretty sure you're Konohamaru using a transformation jutsu.."

Naruto slapped his past self's face,"No I'm serious, listen to me! I'm from a month in the future. In two weeks time, on the 19th of January, Kakashi-sensei is going to be assassinated!!"