Shadow Clones Again Pt. 1 (🍋)

Tsuki tidied her office, finished with her day of work and ready to go home. She did many tasks, made many phone calls, went and bothered Kakashi in his office multiple times that day to distract herself from the fact that she was worried about the twins going on their first mission.

Kakashi was doing the same.

But they both trusted that Naruto would keep them safe if anything had gone awry.

Tsuki walked over to Kakashi's office, where he was finishing up a phone conversation with another village leader.

He put his finger up to Tsuki, signaling that he was almost done talking, she took a seat on the couch.

"... okay we'll discuss this more when you talk with your council. Kay, bye." Kakashi hung up the phone.

"Jesus, I've talked to so many people today I'd be good if I didn't see or hear another person for like a week." Kakashi said

"Even me?" Tsuki replied with a fake pout.

"No, Tsuki, trust me that'll never be the case. I'll never not want to see you." He said,"I think I'd just fall apart sometimes if I didn't have you.."

She laughed,"Same goes for me. I swear when we get old I better die before you cause I would not be able to handle it if it were the other way around."

They both stood and walked towards the door to leave,"God don't even put that thought in my head.."

They stopped at the grocery store before heading home where Kakashi made the two of them dinner.

"That was really good, babe." Tsuki said throwing her food scraps in the trash,"You'll have to teach me how to make that one."

"I think I needed to add just a little bit more garlic powder and it would have been perfect." Kakashi said putting the plates in the sink.

"Oh shutup, it was delicious."

"So, what do you wanna do?"

Tsuki stopped and stared at him as she tried to think,"I don't know....what do we do? We don't need to pickup the kids from academy, they don't need help with homework, they don't need to train, they probably won't be home for another day or so... Oh my god, Kashi we're full blown parents!" Tsuki realized that the last six years of her life had been taken up by being a mother. She wasn't mad, she was just shocked.

"And it's just now hitting you? Six years later?" Kakashi chuckled.

"What did we even do with our free time before Kai and Kana were born?!" Tsuki legitimately didn't know.

Kakashi stood and thought for a minute, he was having trouble coming up with something too. But then it hit him.

"Oh, I know!" Kakashi said walking over to the pantry and grabbing something.

"What is it?" Tsuki asked.

Kakashi turned around with a bottle of wine and sake.

"We used to get drunk and fuck a lot." Kakashi said with a cheeky smile.

Tsuki laughed aloud,"We still fuck a lot."

"I know, but this could be fun." Kakashi said opening the bottle of wine and taking a swig. He passed it to Tsuki who also took a swig,"Reminds me of our 6 month anniversary."

Tsuki smiled and remembered that passionate night, where they got absolutely hammered and had sex into the early hours of the morning.

"Speaking of that night....." Tsuki said taking the second shot of sake Kakashi handed her, she was already feeling tipsy, her tolerance for alcohol was less and less as the years went by,"I think it's time you gave me three shadow clones."

Kakashi blushed a deep red, on account of the alcohol and of what Tsuki just said,"God, Kuraku, you're such a fuckin' freak!"

She shrugged and downed a glass of wine,"I don't have two holes and a mouth for nothing, Kashi." Her mouth was getting more and more unfiltered as the alcohol kicked in.

He blushed even harder, the thought of engaging in this debaucherous act with his wife? And clones of himself? While he'd get to experience everything his clones felt?

"Well I guess we're gonna see how much you can handle tonight, Kuraku.."