Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 2 (🍋)

Kakashi was trying his best not to stare down at Tsuki's legs as her skirt started riding up, all for the sake of remaining in character.

She was sitting closely next to him at his desk, doing some stupid math problems he came up with as he tutored her in this scenario.

He was milking it, he didn't even know why, it just was fun.

Tsuki, however, was growing impatient as she wanted Kakashi to bend her over the desk and rail her into oblivion.

She threw her hands up,"Ugh, Kakashi-sensei! I don't get this at all, what am I going to do! I'm never gonna pass the test!"

She dramatically put hunched over and placed her head on the desk and begun to feign tears.

Kakashi placed a hand on her back to try and soothe his distressed student,"There, there, Tsuki, don't worry, you'll get it eventually, it just takes a lot of practice."

Tsuki lifted her head and put it into the crook of Kakashi's arm, leaning into him so that the hand that was on her back was forced to trail lower, brushing against the skin of her lower back and eventually resting on her hip.

Kakashi's breathing hitched, her acting was so good it actually made him think they were doing something extremely inappropriate right now. But then he came back to earth and realized it was just role-playing.

She honestly deserved an award for her performance. He felt the need to bump up his acting game.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get it, sensei!" Tsuki legitimately sounded frustrated.

Kakashi's heart pounded in his chest whenever she called him sensei. It wasn't an age thing, in fact Tsuki was one month older than him. He had already learned that she was a rather submissive person in the bedroom, as evidenced by the fact that the first night she spent at his house he was pulling her hair, choking her, and calling her a whore, all in good fun. Which was hot.

But the butterflies he got in his stomach when she called him sensei were more related to a power dynamic situation. He liked being in control of her pleasure, he liked making her back arch at his will, he liked guiding her, he just liked being the dominant one in bed, it was as simple as that.

It was official, he had a sensei kink. And he wasn't even a damn sensei.

He reached his hand lower and squeezed her ass. Tsuki jumped back.

"Kakashi-sensei! What was that for!" Tsuki yelled playfully before giggling, making Kakashi giggle and break character again. She had a legitimate blush on her face though.

Kakashi cleared his throat and jumped back into the scene inspired by MakeOut Paradise,"Well, Tsuki, there is one more way you could ensure that you pass the class..."

Tsuki eyes lit up again, momentarily forgetting that her teacher just grabbed her ass.

"What's that? I'll do anything! Literally anything!"

"Anything?" Kakashi asked mischievously. Tsuki eagerly nodded her head

"We could just have sex.. and I'll pass you with an A." He said with a smirk.

"Sex?!" Tsuki acted shocked,"B-but sensei, I've never done that before..."

She got shy and looked down at her lap as Kakashi's hand, very gently caressed her thigh, starting at her knee and getting dangerously close to her womanhood.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle and I'll go slow. I can teach you about that instead of the math.."

Tsuki whimpered as her legs opened slightly with his hand,"I don't know sensei."