Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 27 (🍋)

The room service came, they ate, and Tsuki changed into yet another set of lingerie after they both rinsed off in the shower.

Tsuki decided to be a tease and give Kakashi a hard time for not making her cum during round one. She didn't care in the slightest, but it was funny to see how flustered and desperate he got. She liked being in control once in a while.

She unceremoniously stepped out of the bathroom in her new maroon lingerie and walked past Kakashi, putting extra sway in her hips just to tease him.

Kakashi's jaw fell to the floor as he bit onto his knuckle at the sight of her.

"Goddamn, Kuraku, come here" Kakashi patted the mattress beside him.

Tsuki picked up her Icha Icha novel and sat in the chair of the hotel room,"Nah I don't think I will."

Kakashi pouted,"What why nooott?"

"Well you didn't make me cum the first time so I'll just have to take care of it myself." Tsuki shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh hell no, absolutely not!" Kakashi jumped out of bed as he watched her flip open the book to a particularly naughty chapter and slip her hand down the front of her lingerie to start pleasing herself.

Tsuki stuck her foot out and pressed it against his forehead to prevent him from coming any closer.

"You can look but no touching." Tsuki said in a sing song voice.

Kakashi whined as he sunk to the floor, watching her do this to herself. He felt like he was getting a glimpse into what her world was like when he wasn't around.

He was completely at her mercy. His hand started to trail down to his cock so he could get some sort of pleasure out of this.

"No, you're not allowed to touch yourself, Kashi. You think you'd get rewarded that easily? I have to catch up with you remember?"

"Fuck, Tsuki, you're killin me here!" Kakashi wined as he slumped against the bed.

Tsuki got up and crawled over to the bed,"Come here ya big baby."

Kakashi wasted no time hopping onto the bed with her.

"Where's the rope you brought for me?" Tsuki asked.

"Rope? Damn you already want me to tie you up, Kuraku? Cause that's fucking hot if you do.." Kakashi shuffled through his luggage and pulled a bit of black rope.

"Hell no, you're the one that's getting tied up, Hatake!" Tsuki pushed him so his back was leaning against the headboard.

Kakashi felt shy, and was afraid to say that he was totally down to get tied to the bed for Tsuki to use him however she wanted. He wanted to please her as best as he knew how.

"Fine, Kuraku. Do your worst." Kakashi said making Tsuki's face light up as she grabbed one wrist and tied it to the bed post, and repeating the same process on the other side.

She snickered mischievously as she grabbed Kakashi's mask from his luggage and put it over his eyes.

"Oh come on! I can't even look at you?!" Kakashi protested.

"Nope!" Tsuki giggled,"You're just gonna feel everything!"

She started kissing his lips and eventually moved on to the corner of his mouth, then his beauty mark his jaw, neck and chest. All the while Kakashi's body tensed up with each time her lips hit his skin. With the makeshift blindfold, he could barely tell where she was going to go next.

She slowly pulled down his boxers and grabbed ahold of his hardening length, Kakashi tilted his head back with a lustful sigh.

"Okay, I like this." Kakashi admitted, making Tsuki giggle.