Flashback: Suck My Dick (🍋)

Flashback to six weeks after the twins were born.

Here's to hoping I don't get in trouble for the cover picture and the subtle title 😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kakashi." Tsuki said standing at the entrance of the living room watching him sit with one leg crossed over the other as he read Makeout Tactics.

"Huh?" Kakashi said, not bothering to look up from his book.

"It's been six weeks." She said.

"Six weeks? Six weeks since what?" Kakashi started thinking of what she meant by her statement.

Then it dawned on him.

The twins were six weeks old.

Tsuki gave birth six weeks ago.

Meaning, they had waited the prescribed amount of time before they could have sex again.

"Oh my God! Tsuki, it's been six weeks!" Before he could turn to look at her, she pounced on him.

She straddled his waist and started grinding against him while ripping down his mask.

Kakashi's head leaned back into the couch as she attacked his mouth with hers, desperately swirling her tongue around his trying to explore every part of the inside is his mouth.

His hand slipped up under her shirt to grab at her hips while hers reached down to unzip his pants.

She pulled his shirt up making her way down, licking the skin of his abs that were seemingly sculpted by the gods themselves.

"Wow, you're eager today, Kuraku." Kakashi chuckled

"It's been six weeks, Kashi." Tsuki said, pulling his pants down while he slightly lifted his butt off the couch, springing his colossal manhood free.

Kakashi grunted as Tsuki wrapped her hand around the base of his cock,"Remind me what I've been missing the past six weeks, Kuraku." He put his palm at the top of her head and urged her to sink her mouth around him.

He let out a sharp breath as he watched her pretty mouth and face disappear behind her chestnut colored hair as his cock nestled securely at the back of her throat.

"Fuuckk." Kakashi mumbled with barely a breath,"Oh yeah, that's it. Suck my dick, just like that Tsuki."

Tsuki moaned lightly against his cock as she rhythmically moved her head up and down applying just the right amount of suction to drive Kakashi wild.

Usually Kakashi was more of a giver of head, not a receiver, that's just how he liked to run things. But once in a while this voracious yearning to stuff his wife's face took over him.

Tsuki got to work, while one of Kakashi's hands rested on his stomach and the other gripped the cushion of the couch's armrest while he lazily enjoyed everything she was making him feel.

He enjoyed the way her beautiful hair tickled the skin of his thighs and pelvis, heightening his sensations even more.

And the view.

The view was to die for.

Kakashi brushed her hair out of her face and secured it in a makeshift ponytail.

He was just in time to catch a glimpse of her deepthroating his cock so hard it made her gag.

Her eyes watered and she slowly backed off.

Kakashi could've cum right then and there, but he wanted to make her work for it.

"Eyes on me, Kuraku." Kakashi said as grabbed her chin with his free hand and tilted her head to look up at him.

She popped him out of her mouth flashing him a smirk, with obscene strands of saliva still tethered to his cock.

'She's so fucking hot' Kakashi's mind raced with so many thoughts and emotions whenever Tsuki did this to him.

The view really was to die for.

His jaw hung open as he tried to get a hold of his breathing while Tsuki jerked him off.

"It looks like someone's gonna cum soon." Tsuki said before licking some precum off the tip of his cock,"Does it feel good, Kashi?"

Kakashi groaned,"Ahhh, it feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't fucking stop."

Tsuki felt good about herself as Kakashi reached down to grab onto one of her tits while she sunk her mouth back down. His other hand gripped into her hair as she kept bobbing her head at a pace she knew would finish him off.

"You're such a good girl, Kuraku." Kakashi said through loud, delicious moaning. Tsuki melted into a puddle, she looked up and saw his built chest sharply rising and falling in an erratic pattern. 

As much as Kakashi liked watching her suck his dick, Tsuki couldn't lie about the fact that she liked watching him fall apart.

She loved seeing him lose control of his breathing as he towered over her, his hands tangled in her hair, listening to him either call her a good girl or listening to him beg and plead for her to keep going, while his thighs trembled uncontrollably no matter how much he tried to play it off. Now that was to die for.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum, Tsuki. Don't stop." He managed to barely breathe out as his hand gripped into her hair tighter.

She moaned against his cock once again and felt it start to twitch in her mouth with barely any warning before he exploded against her tongue with a throaty groan.

Kakashi squeezed his eyes shut as he slowly bucked his hips into her perfect mouth to use her as much as he could.  He was being a little selfish that day, but he felt it justified since normally he wasn't.

Tsuki could've died feeling his cock pulsate at least ten times against her tongue, giving her more and more of his seed to swallow each time. Jesus, it was a lot. Poor guy was backed up.

Tsuki crawled back up onto his lap ready to ride him when...

One of the babies started crying.

Kakashi and Tsuki sighed in unison as Tsuki collapsed onto the couch in defeat.

He smacked her ass,"We'll pick this up in a bit, Kuraku." He stood to go to the nursery and find out who was crying and why.

"I'm holding you to that, Kashi. I've been waiting six weeks!"