4

The night is deep.

For the first time in Gu Miao's dark dreams, a slight light appeared.

He dreamed of talking to the girl for the first time.

It was an early autumn night in the first year of high school.

It was past eight in the evening, and there were only three or two people sitting in the fan shop.

Xiao Wang in front of the revenue desk answered the phone and hurriedly said that there was something at home and that he might have to go first.

As usual, there should be two people in the store, Xiao Wang is responsible for ordering and collecting money, and Gu Miao cooks the noodles in the back kitchen.

Gu Miao had spent a lot of energy before finding this job.

After the death of his parents, he left no inheritance. The uncle who adopted him was not wealthy. Now he has a child and is even more stretched.

So after school every day, he will go to work part-time for three hours, and he can save some living expenses.

But a part-time job is not easy to find, and I asked several companies in a row, either because he was afraid of causing troubles and didn't hire students, but because he was not easy to speak and communicate with each other.

He overwhelmed his salary very low, and the owner of the fan shop looked at him pitifully, and finally reluctantly agreed to him to cook the noodles in the back kitchen.

This job was hard-won, and the colleagues in the store now ask him for it, so it is hard not to agree.

Seeing him hesitating, Xiao Wang said anxiously: "There are not many people in the store now, you just sit here, people order, you just nod, don't say anything."

Gu Miao thought for a while and nodded hesitantly.

In fact, he was just afraid of speaking slowly, causing dissatisfaction with customers and causing trouble in the store.

"Thank you." Xiao Wangxi smiled and patted him on the shoulder: "Thank you again, Brother Tian."

There were indeed no people in the shop. After Xiao Wang left, several diners finished the noodles, paid directly and left.

Gu Miao secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

In early autumn, the plane tree next to the store was golden, and a few leaves were blown by the evening breeze, which erraticly fell on the steps in front of the store.

Gu Miao lowered his head to sort out the money in the cash register, and heard a few slight noises at the door.

He raised his eyes and saw the girl slowly walking into the store carrying the beige schoolbag.

The dark blue autumn school uniform made her face white, and the incandescent lamp in the store dazzled her slightly raised peach eyes.

At this moment, the girl was looking up slightly, looking at the menu posted on the wall intently, and then she turned her head for a while and asked him: "What is the three fresh rice noodles?"

Her voice was crisp and sweet, like a stream on a spring mountain flowing over a dry ridge.

Gu Miao's heart trembled fiercely.

"Just, that is, incense, shiitake mushrooms."

Gu Miao paused, wishing to slap his disobedient mouth severely.

He closed his eyes resignedly, waiting for the girl to interrupt impatiently.

The shop was silent, and even the sound of yellow leaves falling on the steps could be heard clearly.