14

Cheng Chu was really not sad. She had been practicing piano almost all night last night. She had lost some of her homework, so she was lowering her head to make up for her homework.

To live again, the death of her brother could be avoided, and she reawakened the idea of ​​entering the conservatory.

So these days, Cheng Chu picked up the piano again while supplementing his school knowledge.

The preparation bell rang slowly, and she closed the homework she had just made up, and when she raised her head, she saw Rosie looking at her worriedly.

The girl's eyebrows were tight, and her eyes were cautious about asking but not daring to ask, which made people feel soft.

Cheng Chu turned his head and saw Zhou Ran and Gu Miao both looking at her worriedly.

She smiled and said nonchalantly: "I'm fine, I'm really fine."

The three of them all look like you don't pretend to be strong, I don't believe it.

The air in the classroom was full of piercing chills, but Cheng Chu felt that a rush of warm water was poured into her heart, which warmed and swelled her heart.

"Don't look at me this way, it makes me embarrassed." Cheng Chu knew that they all cared about themselves, a little helpless, but more warm.

Gu Miao pursed her lips slightly, her black eyes drooping slightly.

The classroom gradually calmed down, and the teacher walked into the classroom holding a stack of papers.

The morning reading class is an English class, the teacher did not let everyone read English, but chose to issue test papers.

Lin Yue is the head teacher of the third class and also an English teacher, so the classmates are quite shocked by her, and she is also very active in learning English on weekdays.

Lin Yuequ knocked her finger on the stage, and the students in the audience sat straight.

"This time our class performed well, especially Cheng Chu, who ranked first in English with 146 points and third in grade."

The whole class's eyes were cast towards her, Cheng Chu was stared at by so many eyes, his face was not shy, but rather calm.

She lived abroad for a few years when she was a child, and went back to China to study in junior high school, but her English has not fallen behind, so this course has been very good.

The reason why the performance has dropped so much this time is entirely because of physical chemistry.

Lin Yue cleared her throat and continued: "Luo Ye was transferred to Class Two before, and the English class representative in the class has been missing. Cheng Chu, you have been in class for half a month. The students should be familiar with it. Let you be the class representative."

Cheng Chu was a little at a loss. She looked at the gaze that Lin Yue cast, and she nodded in a daze.

Quiet classroom, because Lin Yue's words exploded the porridge.

"Is there a problem?" The teacher glanced over.

She has always accumulated great prestige, but with a cold sentence, the noisy classroom instantly quieted down.

"If there is no problem, I will continue. In the afternoon, our class will re-arrange seats. This time you will choose the seats yourself."

The classroom that had just quieted down in an instant boiled again. Choose your own seat and sit with your close friends. What a temptation it is.