70 Wedding Honeymoon

The spring wind is very gentle.

Cheng Chu never knew that getting married was such a tedious task.

But all the complexity is a burden of happiness.

The night is heavy.

The wedding packaged the entire beachfront hotel.

Those who come and go in the eyes are all people with faces and faces in the whole sea market.

Gu Miao personally participated in the design of all venue layouts. The bouquets placed, and even the wedding candy and souvenirs for each guest were carefully selected by him.

No one looks forward to this day more than him.

In the spring night, blooming pink-blue bouquets filled the entire venue, and the dazzling crystal lights on the ceiling refracted a little bit of starlight, falling into this hazy and beautiful fairy tale world.

The sound of music flows slowly like spring water.

Gu Miao was wearing a neat suit with her hair neatly combed behind her head.

He didn't wear glasses today, and those dark and determined eyes seemed to be filled with the stars of the whole world.

He raised his eyes and looked at the bride coming from a distance, his eyes flushed unsuspectingly.

In the dreamy sea of ​​flowers, the girl held her father's hand, step by step, firmly, walking towards him.

"Treat her well." Cheng Ruohai has been riding the mall for many years, choking his eyes red for the first time.

Gu Miao nodded his head, a little water faintly flashing in his eyes.

"I will."

He took her hand gently.

The softness seemed to touch the bottom of my heart for an instant. He trembled and lost his hand for a moment.

This is the girl he longed for since he was seventeen.

The surrounding gradually calmed down.

"Mr. Gu Miao, would you like to marry Ms. Cheng Chu as your wife? Love her and be loyal to her, no matter if she is poor, sick or disabled, until death." The

world seemed to become very small for a moment. He looked at the girl in front of him, his heart beating uncontrollably, and he felt that everything was just like a dream.

The venue was extremely quiet, and everyone's eyes gathered on the stage.

Cheng Chu couldn't help reaching out and touching the silent man in front of him.

Suddenly reacted, his ears were red for an instant.

In the hotel, the clothes are fragrant and the shadows, powerful and powerful are gathered, and the bright crystal lamp reflects the dazzling light.

The most prestigious person in the whole city, seeing Mr. Gu, who is usually indifferent and decisive, his eyes flushed, and he spoke tremblingly after a long while.

"I, I, I am willing." There was

a slight laughter from the audience. Gu Miao's heart twisted, and he stammered again, and it was still at his wedding.

In a daze, the painful memories of the seventeen-year-old appeared in his mind. The lonely young man stood on the podium, his ears echoed with piercing and mocking laughter.