41

The time in the attached middle school is boring and long.

By the end of the unified examination, the yellow leaves had fallen all over the ground.

When leaving the examination room, Cheng Chu was very calm.

She is pretty good, even among the best in the talented Music High School.

Ji Mingyue passed the exam and got into the car with a smile.

"Where are you going?" the driver asked.

"Let me take you home first, I'm going back to organize things, and the house next to the attached middle school is going to be retired." Cheng Chu said to Ji Mingyue.

Ji Mingyue nodded and said helplessly: "Well, would you like to go with you?"

"No, Uncle Wang will help me." Cheng Chu said.

The taxi speeded up the viaduct, and after a while, Ji Mingyue's house arrived.

"Chu Chu." She turned her head, Xing's eyes shone slightly, "Happy New Year."

The midwinter is here, and the trees on the side of the road have already fallen out of leaves, and they are lonely and cold.

It turns out that today is December 31st, and Cheng Chu almost can't remember it.

She sat in the car, poked her head out and waved to Ji Mingyue who was aside, "Mingyue, Happy New Year."

"Little girl, where do you go next?" the driver asked.

Looking at Ji Mingyue's back, Cheng Chu whispered, "Go to the High School of Music."

The sky has gradually dimmed, and pedestrians on the side of the road eager to return home are hurried.

Cheng Chu rented a house next to the attached middle school, but when it was finished, it was already dark.

Uncle Wang walked in front carrying a large bag and said: "Miss, what do you want to eat tonight, I tell them to prepare first at home."

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes sadly.

She looked at the greeting text messages sent by her family on her mobile phone, and her heart was sour. They were very busy and it was difficult for a family to eat together even during the holidays.

"I don't want to eat anymore." Her voice was dull, and she said a little bit angry.

Uncle Wang sighed, "How can I not eat it."

Cheng Chu said, "You can drive me to Yuqing Alley. I'm going to find friends."

Uncle Wang frowned, "The place is not safe and chaotic."

"It's okay, I'm just looking for someone, and I won't stay for long." Cheng Chu persuaded, "Or wait for us at the door and then take us to the mall."

He then reluctantly agreed.

The winter in Haishi is bleak and bleak, with several birds standing on the dead branches on the roadside, dragging out long calls.

The entrance of Yuqing Alley is full of sewage. There are many tubular buildings on both ends, and many small advertisements are pasted on the gray walls. From time to time, children cry sharply, depressed and dull.

Cheng Chu strode across the sewage beach with difficulty, and finally found Gu Miao's home under the dim light.

The wind in winter is cold and harsh.

There was a dim light in the cramped room, and Gu Miao was writing homework with his head down.

Suddenly the phone at the table shook, and the girl's dialog box appeared.