10

Outside the window was a gentle morning light, and the clanging of instruments echoed in the laboratory.

The classmate in front came with a test record sheet. Cheng Chu looked down and copied it according to the content of the book.

Written in the column of the quality of the required material, she turned her head and glanced at Gu Miao: "Are you done?"

Gu Miao nodded.

"How many?"

The words in his mouth seemed to choke in his throat for an instant, and Gu Miao's lips moved silently.

"What did you say?" Cheng Chu didn't hear clearly, and moved closer to him.

The lights of the laboratory poured out like flowing water, and instantly came into her eyes.

Gu Miao's fingers stiffened, she lifted her eyes slightly and ran into those clear eyes.

The heart jumped wildly involuntarily, and he suddenly thought that when she was working in a fan shop in the first year of high school, the girl looked at him with such clear eyes.

At that moment, she walked into his heart silently.

Gu Miao felt her heart calm down suddenly, and in that dark corner of her heart, a thought was secretly breeding——

She might not laugh at him.

The thought that rose up in vain is like a small seed, taking root in the bottom of his heart, Gu Miao clenched his fist slightly, and kept cheering himself up.

She is different from everyone else.

There was noisy in the laboratory, Cheng Chu blinked and asked again in a low voice: "Gu Miao, what is the data?"

The girl's tone was soft, like a warm belly, inexplicably calming Gu Miao's hidden anxiety.

He settled down and replied: "Five-five to eight-five."

"Five-five to eight-five?" Cheng Chu was a little confused, how could there be so much?

But she chose to trust Gu Miao, and wrote down 55.85g with confidence.

"No, no," Gu Miao repeatedly stopped.

"What is that?" Cheng Chu stopped writing and looked up questioningly.

Gu Miao raised her eyebrows: "Five-five to eight-five."

Not the same? Cheng Chu looked at the data he wrote on the test sheet, 55.85, yes.

Gu Miao couldn't speak anxiously. He actually said it was 5.85, but because of stuttering, he always said it as 5.85.

But the more anxious, the more speechless.

He knew that his stuttering problem was more psychological, and whenever he was nervous or anxious, it became more difficult to speak.

The late autumn of November was cold and cold, but a thin layer of sweat broke out on Gu Miao's forehead.

Cheng Chu looked at him anxiously, and said softly, "Don't worry, speak slowly, it's okay, or you can write it."

Her eyes were gentle and calm, and her voice was gentle like a spring breeze.

Gu Miao's tense nerves loosened in an instant, and her impetuous mood was slightly calm.

After a while, he raised his eyes, looked into the girl's eyes and said, "It's five to eighty five."

This time, there was no stammer.

Cheng Chu nodded with a smile, and then re-written the numbers on the record sheet.