74 Past Life (3)

In the previous life, cooking and delivering meals became Cheng Chu's top priority every day.

  It was not too hot at noon in autumn, and the wind was blowing slowly into the corridor, and Cheng Chu stood at the door of the ward and knocked.

  There was an anxious noise inside, and Cheng Chu stood on tiptoe, and through a small piece of glass on the door, he saw Gu Miao rushing into the computer.

  She pursed her lips and pushed the door in with a calm face.

  Seeing his bloodshot eyes, Cheng Chu became even more angry, and his tone became a little bit stiff, "You just had myopia surgery not long ago, and you haven't recovered well. You can't use your eyes like this."

  It was also these few days that Cheng Chu learned from the doctor that Gu Miao had undergone myopia surgery not long ago.

  Now he hasn't recovered completely before he has a car accident, and his previous work is piled up, causing him to finish his work in the hospital bed.

  The autumn wind blew the gauze curtain, and it rained early in the morning, and the air was full of fresh rain.

  Gu Miao's leg was still wrapped in plaster, and he was still holding a laptop in his stiff hand. He was lying on the bed a little at a loss, neither moving nor not moving.

  He lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he looked pitiful.

  At a glance, Cheng Chu softened her heart. She remembered her blunt tone just now, and couldn't help but regret it a little.

  "That." She clenched the tips of her fingers, her tone softened slightly, "I'm just worried about your body." It wasn't so fierce on purpose.

  The man paused, warm eyes slowly flowing open.

  "Yeah." He nodded obediently, put the computer on the side table, and whispered: "I'll pay attention." The

  cold and cold man on weekdays lowered his eyes, slumped his shoulders, and looked cautious. , Seeing Cheng Chu's heart completely softened.

  She walked over and held his hand lightly.

  The generous palm trembled, seemingly unsuitable for such closeness, yet he compromised with nostalgia.

  Cheng Chu lowered his eyes and said softly: "Your eyes are all red, and I feel distressed."

  The palm of his hand stiffened for a moment, and then softened in the next second.

  He had a hoarse voice, and his heart was already frantically agitating, but his tone was low and pretending to be calm: "I will only watch it for a while every day from now on, really."

  "Yeah." Cheng Chu nodded, with a slight smile on his lips. Shallow to open.

  She raised her eyes to look at the red blood streaks under his eyes, and frowned lightly, "I'll get the eye drops for you."

  Gu Miao's fingertips trembled, and she nodded and said, "In the bottom drawer. When

  Cheng Chu came back, holding a small eye drop bottle in her hand, she unscrewed it and said: "Lie down, I'll help you drop it. "

  He looked at her incredulously, those red eyes were clearly haggard, but there was a little gleam of light.

  Cheng Chu smiled.

  Why is this flattered look every day? What can I do afterwards?

  She leaned over and touched the man's stiff shoulder with one hand, and then gently pushed back.