29

The room was silent.

Cheng Yue stood not far away with his hands in his pockets. Through the misty pale smoke, the misty eyes of peach blossoms were indistinct.

Cheng Chu swallowed nervously, and said tremblingly: "Brother, you haven't slept yet."

"Yeah." He lowered his eyes, replied in a low voice, and then said lightly: "Is it your classmate?"

"Huh?" Cheng Chu didn't react.

Cheng Yue raised his eyebrows slightly and asked: "Just now, the bicycle was riding fast."

"Yes." Cheng Chu clenched his hands nervously.

It was raining a little bit outside the window, patted the window one after another.

Cheng Yue walked to her and glanced at the bag in her hand, "He gave it?"

"Yes." Cheng Chu pursed the corners of his lips and lowered his eyes, his long, butterfly-wing eyelashes trembled slightly, unspeakably pitiful.

"Can you, don't tell your parents?" Her voice was cautiously tentative.

Cheng Yue was closer to the height of 1.9 meters, his handsome face seemed to be covered with a layer of ice, with a taste of anger and prestige, just standing like this can force people out of cold sweat.

The rain is getting heavier, it slaps on the glass windows, and gradually winds down.

In the cold rainy night, time seemed to be stretched very long in an instant. Cheng Chu heard her nervous heartbeat, and she felt her palms gradually soaked in the sound of rain.

Just when she was gradually giving up resistance, two words floated slowly in the air--

can.

She raised her eyes sharply and looked at him in surprise, "Really?"

Cheng Yue nodded slightly. After a while, he said, "Don't delay your study, protect yourself, and if you do these two things, I won't tell them."

"Okay." Cheng Chu raised his head, his shining eyes were touched: "Brother, thank you."

Cheng Yue's cold heart softened for a while, and he reached out and touched her head, and his voice held up a little majestic: "Next time the driver will pick you up, that kid will ride so fast, it's not safe."

Cheng Chu nodded, smiling at the corners of his lips.

"Did you quarrel with mom today?" Cheng Yue asked.

The corners of Cheng Chu's upward mouth solidified slightly, and the light in her eyes gradually dimmed. She lowered her head and responded in a low voice: "Yeah."

"Do what you want." Cheng Yue lowered his eyes, looking at her dark hair, his voice gradually softened, "Mom, I will talk to her well."

The little princess of his family should have a carefree life, do what she likes, and love the person she wants to love.

Under the light of the light, Cheng Yue's eyes showed indescribable gentleness, "Chu Chu, we all love you. The reason why my mother said that is because she thinks that kind of life is the most comfortable and best, so don't be with She is angry, okay?"

"Yeah." Cheng Chu's nose was sour, she nodded vigorously, raised her face, and there seemed to be water flickering in her beautiful peach blossom eyes.

"I love you too." Her voice choked, "You are the best brother in the world."

Cheng Yue smiled softly, a little helpless in his voice: "Okay, why cry, take a good bath, and go to sleep."