39

The night wind is breezy.

A black Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle drove into the villa area.

"Here, Mr. Cheng, Miss Cheng." The driver stopped the car and said in a deep voice.

The car was dim, Cheng Yue half closed his eyes, his brows jumped.

"Brother is here." Cheng Chu patted him gently.

Cheng Yue opened his eyes abruptly, and his bloodshot eyes were reflected in the interior lights that had just been turned on.

He sighed softly, "Let's go, follow me for a day, and be satisfied."

"Yeah." Cheng Chu nodded, and smiled in relief.

Cheng Yue rubbed his eyebrows tiredly, stretched his legs, and got out of the car. "If I promised you, I won't regret it. Your brother is not such a dishonest person."

"I know I know, brother is the best." Cheng Chu took a few steps forward, took Cheng Yue's arm, and walked in with him.

The living room was empty, with only one wall lamp shining lightly.

Cheng Chu closed the door, and the string in her head that had been tense for a day broke with a "pop". She looked at the calendar on the wall, and her tired eyes showed a relieved smile.

On July 19, the day of the plane crash of my brother in his previous life, finally passed.

Cheng Chu haunted Cheng Yue early in the morning, asking him to promise not to fly by plane for nearly a month.

Although he was puzzled, he couldn't help but respond when he looked at his younger sister's sobbing appearance.

He has always been unprincipled in favor of this only sister.

The summer night in the sea market was not very hot. Cheng Chu opened the window and looked at the dimly lit night scene in the garden, feeling quiet and peaceful in his heart.

It's nice that the people who love her are still around.

After the summer vacation, the atmosphere in the class became much more tense.

The countdown to the college entrance examination is written on the edge of the blackboard, and the numbers are decreasing day by day, but the paper on the desk is getting thicker.

The cold air from the air conditioner was whizzing, and Gu Miao looked at the empty chair next to him, his broken heart seemed to be filled with cold wind, desolate and empty.

There are always a lot of exams in the third year of high school. Just after correcting the papers of the previous week, the exams of the next week will follow.

The school is allowed to hand in papers in advance. Gu Miao always writes fast, and is always the first one in the examination room to hand in.

The midsummer had not yet passed, and when I walked out of the teaching building, the sultry heat rushed over my face.

Gu Miao carried his schoolbag and walked outside the music building without knowing it.

The plane tree outside the piano room No. 8 is still lush and green, and the sun shatters by, casting shadows under the tree.

The evening wind blew a corner of the curtain, but the girl he was thinking of was no longer there.

The seeds of longing are sown slowly, and the leaves are already flourishing as time passes away.

Gu Miao leaned against the phoenix tree with a deep gaze. He stood blankly for an unknown period of time before turning to leave.

The summer night came late, and when I got home, the sky was still clear and light blue.