75 Past Life (4)

In the dim night, only a ray of moonlight shone in.

  Gu Miao's heart was surging, and his nearly broken heart was beating frantically. He froze his hands and quietly looked down at her.

  The delicate girl leaned in her arms, and a strand of hair brushed against his neck, causing a tingling itch.

  She fell asleep, with a reliant gesture, as if they were a couple who had been together a lot, or a real couple.

  The room was quiet, and the warmth made people drowsy.

  But Gu Miao was no longer sleepy. There was a soft light in his eyes, and his fingertips curled up slightly. After all, he couldn't meet the desire of his heart, and quietly stretched out his hand to hug the girl in his arms.

  At night, the holly in the garden was rustled by the wind.

  Gu Miao only felt that the empty and confused heart was filled with rushing emotions, and there was a heavy warmth.

  The night concealed everything, he finally raised a little courage, hesitantly stretched out his hand, and stroked her messy hair.

  Then, she retracted quietly, feeling the temperature of her fingertips in the deep darkness.

  That night, he looked at the girl in his arms, and closed his eyes groggyly until a faint light appeared from the horizon.

  After a period of self-cultivation, the plaster on Gu Miao's feet could finally be removed. After the movement was convenient, neither of the two of them mentioned about dividing the room, so naturally they fell asleep on the same bed.

  Although the two were asleep with two quilts, the girl always silently rolled into Gu Miao's arms in the middle of the night.

  He is sweet and painful.

  I often stayed up all night because of being too agitated, but I think that if I sleep with her in a separate room, there will be another pain of scratching the liver and lungs.

  Not long after he recovered, Gu Miao was about to return to work at the company.

  The weather has turned cold, and the rustling wind brings the bitter coldness of winter.

  After the two of them had dinner, Cheng Chu quietly pulled him into his original room.

  Gu Miao looked at the hands between the two of them, and the corners of her mouth slightly raised unconsciously. When she saw the girl turning around, she immediately pressed it down unnaturally.

  "Here you are." It

  was a pink-blue bag with a beautiful bow on the handle.

  Is it a gift? Gu Miao's eyes lit up and she almost couldn't wait to take it over.

  "Open it up and take a look."

  At the girl's request, he pulled out the ribbon with trembling fingers.

  Lying in the bag was a pile of light blue fluffy cloth, and I couldn't see what it was.

  Gu Miao took it out with some doubts and took a look, only to realize that this was a blanket.

  He froze for a moment.

  This, this, isn't she knitting by herself?

  The man lowered his eyes to look at the uneven stitches of the blanket, only to feel his heart stop for a moment.