11

By December, the sea market finally entered winter.

Cheng Chu found that Gu Miao had changed.

The young man's impenetrable heart seemed to have been poked a hole.

He was willing to talk.

Although most of the time what I said is still intermittent, it is no longer um, oh, well, such words.

Cheng Chu knew that the life of a teenager was difficult, so he built a high wall in his heart, wrapped himself with indifference and sharpness, and hid the softness in his heart.

But this kind of softness, only she knows.

In the cold winter, everyone put on velvet winter school uniforms, and some people even put on down jackets on their hoods.

But Gu Miao had nothing.

When class was over, Cheng Chu went to the canteen to buy two hot water bottles, added boiling water, and handed one of them to him.

The girl's school uniform was wrapped in a fleece jacket, and under the heavy scarf, she showed her pure white face, and her peachy eyes were swaying.

Gu Miao moved her finger, a little at a loss.

"Take it." Cheng Chu saw that his hands were a little red from cold, and hurriedly stuffed the hot water bottle into his hands.

The hot water bottle is covered with a light beige flannel cover, the same color as her coat.

The warmth slowly spread from the fingertips to the bottom of her heart. Gu Miao lowered her head and looked at the hot water bottle with the bear pattern, her eyes a little hot.

My uncle's family is not rich, and my cousin was hospitalized a few days ago and even emptied his only money.

When a teenager was growing up, he couldn't wear clothes from the previous years, and his uncle and aunt would never buy him new ones.

She can only wear a thin winter coat every day, shrinking herself, hoping that winter will pass sooner.

This is the first time someone is willing to give him warmth.

Gu Miao held the hot-water bottle tightly in both hands, her fingers warmed from the cold, and a slight pain came out.

At the end of get out of class, Gu Miao raised her head slightly and looked at the girl's back.

The warm winter sun dyed her waist-length hair into a warm chestnut color, and a few strands of it fell on his desk mischievously.

The classroom was very quiet, with only a few rustling sounds of flipping books occasionally.

Gu Miao looked at the hair on the desk foolishly, her eyes showing nostalgia.

After a while, he stretched out his hands tremblingly, and carefully touched the hair that was hanging on the desk.

Suddenly, the girl tucked her hair, and the strands of hair slipped from her fingers in an instant.

Gu Miao withdrew her hand in a sense of loss, but her fingertips were burning like fire.

He rubbed his fingertips slightly, recalling the touch of the soft hair——

Warm, with the warmth of spring, just like her.

The class bell rang in the classroom, and the teacher walked into the classroom.

Gu Miao returned to his senses, stood up as if half a beat slowly, and followed the whole class saying, "Hello teacher."