32

The lights in the shop are bright, like stars falling on the girl's slender back.

Gu Miao's dark eyes showed hope and tension, and she looked at her firmly.

On the one hand, he was afraid that the girl would be angry because of the boss' ridicule, and on the other hand, he expected the girl to have some different reactions.

In the silence, the girl chuckled a few times in a brisk tone: "Boss, don't tease him."

Gu Miao couldn't see her front face, but she was keenly aware from her tone that she was not angry.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but a touch of melancholy still involuntarily rose up in his heart.

The boss glanced at the two of them, then chuckled: "Okay, let's stop talking, let's take a look at the frame."

He led the two to the display cabinet, pointed to one of the rows and said, "These are the hottest ones recently. Let's take a look."

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes, looked carefully, and pointed to two of them for a long while and said, "Can you see these two?"

The boss heard the sound and took out two pairs of frames.

They are all very elegant styles, which complement Gu Miao's handsome and clean looks.

A pair of silver wire half-frames, Cheng Chu calmly checked the price: three hundred and six.

The other is gold glasses, which are very similar to those she once saw when she was shopping with Fu Rong, except that the workmanship was much rougher, and the price was 620.

In truth, Cheng Chu still prefers the pair of gold-rimmed glasses, but the price is almost half the difference.

She pressed her lips in embarrassment.

The boss on the side looked at the two and hurriedly promoted: "I feel that the young man is suitable for this golden one. When I just tried it on, I felt refreshed."

The silver half-frame looked like Gu Miao, gentle and handsome, but the golden silk edge added some abstinence to his pale face.

Both mates are very nice, but the boss naturally hopes that they will be more expensive.

The shop was quiet, Gu Miao lowered her eyes, looking at the two pairs of mirror frames placed on the counter, her eyes deep.

He who is in short supply naturally wants to choose a cheaper one, but what does she think?

Gu Miao couldn't help but raise her eyes to look at the girl.

The potted tree at the door was rustled by the cold wind, and the girl's delicate eyebrows frowned slightly, her face embarrassed.

Gu Miao noticed that her eyes were cast more on the gold-rimmed glasses.

He put his hand in his pocket and secretly counted the money he brought, only then he was relieved.

Fortunately, the money is enough.

The boss coughed, "Has the little girl made a decision?"

"Why don't you choose the silver rim." The girl raised her head, her eyes clear and clean: "I think it's more suitable, what do you think?"

Gu Miao was stunned, startled for a moment, and then said, "Well, okay, then, let's this one."

The boss was a little disappointed on the face, but didn't say much, just asked Gu Miao's eye power, and then asked them to choose lenses.

The price of the lens is naturally high and low, and Gu Miao directly chose the cheapest one.

When Cheng Chu returned home, the sky was already dim, the warm yellow lights on the side of the road were shining, and the cold streets brought warm temperatures.