58

Here I wish all my readers a happy Children's Day, and then I wish my Gu Miaomiao and Chu Chu little princess a happy Children's Day~

The autumn wind is rustling, and a bunch of children gather in the small sandpit in the park.

"Let's build a castle."

The child on the side echoed: "Good, good."

"Would you like to ask the little bookworm to come over with me."

Someone stopped him and said: "Don't call him, the little bookworm can only read books, so he can't build castles."

A little boy sat alone on a swing not far away. He lowered his eyes, holding a pencil in one hand, and focused on looking at the little book on his lap.

The autumn wind was blowing gently, and the empty swing next to it shook slightly.

"what are you doing?"

A soft whistling little milk came, Gu Miao paused while holding the pencil, and raised her head.

Autumn in Haishi is very cool, but the sun is still dazzling.

The little girl in front of me is wearing a pure white pettiskirt with a few shiny little pearls on the skirt. Her small face is a bit fleshy, but very white, and her eyes are shining, like little stars are scattered. .

She was holding a little yellow dog in her tender white hand, and the sun shone on her, and the little pearls on the skirt flashed and flashed like a little princess in a fairy tale world.

Gu Miaowu looked at the "little princess" and whispered: "I'm reading."

"Oh." The little princess blinked, the stars twinkling in her eyes, "Can you show me?"

"Okay." Gu Miao held the book in both hands and handed it over.

The little princess tied the puppy to the railing next to the swing, reached out to take the book, and glanced at it.

"It turned out to be Sudoku." She turned a few pages and exclaimed in a low voice, "You are so amazing. I teach in our kindergarten. I don't know how to do it. You have made a lot of them."

The ears of the little boy instantly turned red.

The little princess praised him for being great! His black eyes were shining, as if he had gotten his favorite candy.

"I can teach you."

The little princess blinked, "Okay, let's let Xiaohu listen to it, too. It's stupid, and it ran around today and made my aunt all lost."

The little boy asked: "Who is Xiaohu?"

The little yellow dog next to him yelled "Wow," as if answering his question.

The children playing in the sand in front heard the barking of the dog, turned their heads one after another, and yelled, "There is a puppy, so cute."

"Is that the little girl? She is so beautiful. Let's ask her to play together."

"Good, good."

A few daring little boys ran over, with slightly red cheeks and sand on his hands, but he scratched his head indifferently, and asked in a throat, "Would you like to come and play with us?"

Xiao Gu Miao's heart sank, lowered her head, and pressed her lips tightly.

She must go to play in the sand. Those people who want to build a castle are for a little princess like her.

The autumn wind was blowing gently, very gentle.

The little princess raised her head, milky milky: "I don't want to play with sand, it's dirty."