66

Cheng Chu booked a newly opened online hot pot restaurant.

It was already dark when the two arrived, and the waiting stool at the door was full of people.

The waiter led the two into the private room.

"I must treat you today." Cheng Chu said while flipping through the menu.

Seeing her look happy, Gu Miao couldn't help but feel happy, "Is there any good news?"

The girl held her head, her bright peach eyes brightened in the light.

"I'm going to have a personal concert."

When she was in K University, Professor Philip admired her very much, not only gave her many opportunities for experience, but also introduced a lot of contacts in the music festival.

She has already made her mark abroad in the industry, so almost every time she returned to China, offers flooded in.

Gu Miao looked at the excited girl, her dark eyes filled with a smile.

"Great." His deep voice was relieved, only that he was not so happy to be promoted.

The girl nodded, "However, I may be busy during this time and I may have to go back to my own house."

"It's okay." Gu Miao held her delicate hand, rubbed it a few times, and said softly, "You used to wait for me when I was busy, now I am waiting for you."

Cheng Chu couldn't help laughing.

Among the two wafting hot air, she held her hands and looked at the man who was washing the dishes on the opposite side, only feeling warm in her heart.

The sea city in winter is overcast and sunny.

Fu Rong knew that Cheng Chu was coming back, and ordered the aunt at home to cook a table of dishes.

"When is your solo meeting?" Fu Rong clipped Cheng Chu's ribs and looked at her lovingly, "Leave me a few more tickets. I want to send them to my relatives."

"Good, good." Cheng Chu stopped her hand that kept picking up vegetables, "It's okay, I'll do it myself."

"Fine." Fu Rong complained dissatisfied. "I have been out for such a long time, and when I come back, I don't even want my mother to pick up vegetables."

Cheng Chu sighed and said helplessly, "Then you can clip it."

"Okay." Fu Rong only then showed a smile, and kept picking vegetables into Cheng Chu's bowl, and stopped the chopsticks until the pile became a hill.

The dining room was very quiet, Cheng Chu was very elegant in eating, and he never made any noise.

Fu Rong asked: "Are you free tomorrow?"

Cheng Chu raised his eyes, "What's the matter?"

She made an appointment with Gu Miao for dinner tomorrow.

"Mrs. Lin invited our family for dinner a few days ago. Since you are back, go together."

Cheng Chu frowned in embarrassment, "Can I not go?"

"No." Fu Rong was categorical. "The Lin family has been in close business with our family in the past few years. She knew that you were back, and she specifically told me to take you with me. If your brother doesn't go, it's fine. You must go."

She looked at Cheng Chu with a look of "you child is too ignorant", with a serious tone.

Cheng Chu had no choice but to agree, "Okay, okay."