12

After class, Cheng Chu stroked the paper between the pages, turned his head to Gu Miao and said, "Thank you just now."

The roots of the boy's ears were slightly red, and a shy smile appeared on his lips: "No, no need."

The future will be cold and gloomy, and the frowning of his brows is frightening. Mr. Gu turns out to be such a shy and introverted boy.

Cheng Chu looked at his slightly red ears, only to find it strange and cute.

She propped her head, her eyes gleaming, and she looked at him directly.

The boy's eyelashes were trembling slightly because of tension, and his bangs stood straight on his forehead, his dark eyes flickering slightly, inexplicably like a big furry dog.

Cheng Chu suddenly wanted to reach out and touch his head.

Her fingertips trembled, and she resisted the urge in her heart.

The cold wind floating in the classroom made people shiver.

Gu Miao held a warm hot water bottle in her hand, and her heart seemed to be placed on a fire, roasting over and over.

What does she think of herself doing? Are the glasses dirty, or something on your face?

Gu Miao lowered his eyes, panic and joy in his heart. He wanted to look up at her, but he couldn't help being timid.

Just looking at her back, his heart was already beating and he couldn't help himself. If he looked at her again, he was afraid that he would die immediately.

Fortunately, the girl just stared at him for a while and then turned back.

Gu Miao breathed a sigh of relief, but some melancholy emotions surfaced shallowly in his heart.

He suddenly hated his stuttering, hated the timidity and weakness in his heart.

Several times, Lin Qifeng from the class next door came to her. He quietly hid in the dark, like a despicable thief, watching the two standing in the hallway smiling and talking.

He was jealous and hated in his heart, but at the bottom of his heart he had to admit that only such a radiant boy was worthy to stand beside him.

Because they are the people of the world.

On Thursday afternoon, Cheng Chu was unsurprisingly detained by the piano teacher again.

In fact, she went back to practice all night last night. Although she improved a lot, she was still a lot worse than her peak state in high school.

The teacher didn't even scold her this time. After all, compared with yesterday's shock, Cheng Chu's performance today is a little better.

But only a little bit.

"I will stay for half an hour on Wednesday and Thursday from now on." The teacher left this sentence and turned away.

When class was over, Cheng Chu thought that she was doing sanitation with Gu Miao today, and pointed at Ji Mingyue who came to her and said: "Can you help me talk to Gu Miao in our class. I may have to go back later and let him do it." Let's go first when you finish your share."

Ji Mingyue nodded, and under her repeated urging, turned and left.

The time of playing the piano seemed to pass quickly.

When Cheng Chu came out of the piano room, it was already dark.

The lights in the teaching building were dimmed, and only a few shallow street lights came in.