53

The room was silent, and a few night winds slowly passed by.

Cheng Chu didn't hold back, "pouch" laughed out.

The young boy's tall and straight back froze.

"You, when did you come?" He didn't turn his head, even burying his head deeper, blushing behind his ears with shame.

Cheng Chu didn't answer, but walked slowly over and hugged him from behind.

The boy's body was hot, like a fire. He felt the softness on his back, so that the ripples in his heart slowly rippled away.

"Chu Chu." He whispered in a dumb voice, as if trying to forcefully explain, "I, I just muttered."

I'm not jealous with the dog.

Cheng Chu tightened his arms around his neck and smirked lowly.

A warm snort brushed down on the cool side of his neck, and the young man's heart was beating wildly, his lips were pursed, and he did not speak.

Cheng Chu rubbed a little, and then whispered: "Well, I know, the big baby usually mumbles."

The crimson behind his ears spread quickly, and the young man lowered his eyes, looking at the hand tightly around his waist, his fingertips trembled, and after all he couldn't resist the temptation to reach out his hand and slowly attached it.

"Yeah." His voice was vague, as if he was responding to that "baby".

The wind tonight seems to be no longer cold, with a slight warmth, slowly blowing into my heart.

The girl lay on his back, teasing her breath intentionally or unconsciously.

He breathed steadily, and his raised Adam's apple rolled up and down, only feeling that his inner and outer parts were split into two parts. The inside was indulged in the girl's love, and it turned into a puddle of water, while the outside was resisting her provocation. Hardened uncontrollably.

"Chu Chu." His eyebrows jumped, he restrained pulling away from the girl's hand, turning his back to her depressed, and said in a dumb voice, "I'm going to cook."

"Then I will help you." Cheng Chu smiled sweetly.

The girl's voice is clear, like a clear spring in a summer mountain, flowing into the boy's hot heart, and reflecting his invisible dirty thoughts.

He pursed his lips, lowered his eyes to look at the bulge under him, sighed in disgust, and said in a deep voice, "No, you can play with Meow Miao outside for a while, I'll be fine soon."

The kitchen door slammed shut, and the boy always turned his back to her, only showing a solid back.

"Then tell me what you need." The girl poked her head into her and said softly.

"Okay." The stiffness under his body made the young man dare not look back, so he nodded and replied.

The dinner was very hearty, even Miao Miao had a small bowl of dog rice specially made for it, and it was topped with canned food.

The pale golden dog's head was buried in the bowl, and it didn't come out for a long time.

After dinner, a full moon hung in the sky.

The two leaned on the deck chairs on the balcony, the gentle moonlight slowly falling.

"Let's take a picture." Cheng Chu turned on the camera function and switched to selfie mode.

The boy next to him obviously rarely takes pictures, his handsome face is cold, without a trace of expression.

"You have to smile." Cheng Chu turned his head, stretched out his thumb and index finger, and raised the corners of both sides of the boy's mouth.