42

This year's winter vacation came very quickly, and it didn't take long for Cheng Chu to go back to school.

The weather forecast said that this year the sea city might have the first snow in ten years, but until the spring blossoms, no snow particles were seen.

Cheng Chu's unified examination results came out, the city's first good grade, Cheng Yue happily gave her a big red envelope, and even Fu Rong, who had opposed her entrance to the Conservatory of Music, rushed to tell her on the phone.

Yizhong is full of vitality in spring, and the winter jasmine flowers on the roadside are blooming brightly.

Before the Hundred Days Oath, the teacher asked everyone to write their ideal university on a small note.

Almost half of the class is filled with Haida.

When Haishi University was one of the most famous universities in the country, it was almost a dream destination for all Haishi students.

Cheng Chu asked Gu Miao curiously, "Did you fill the sea too?"

"Yeah." Gu Miao nodded, and he looked at the girl with a gentle expression.

He couldn't pass the music school, he just wanted to go closer to her.

Cheng Chu smiled happily, "After that, we can see each other often."

Haiyin and Haida are very close, a ten-minute walk.

The word "later" seemed to have magical power, causing Gu Miao's heart to shrink for a while, his dark eyes revealed a little light, and the cold eyebrows softened.

Finally, the teacher posted all the small notes on the bulletin board next to the blackboard. Forty or so dreams full of youth and youth are shining in this spring day.

The countdown to the college entrance examination in the corner of the black border decreases day by day.

Two days before the college entrance examination, in the last class, the teacher said on the podium and his eyes were red.

The sun was shining outside the window, and cicadas cried.

Everyone understands that after a few days, everyone will go their separate ways, and some people may never see each other again in their lives.

Cheng Chu turned his head to look at the teenager beside him, his eyes warm.

Those who really care will always be by your side.

In the hot June, the sun scorches the earth.

When leaving the examination room, the sun shines through the gaps in the holly trees.

In the corridor, everyone was waiting to pull the cordon. Some of them were smiling, but some were dull.

Looking at the lush holly trees not far away, Cheng Chu's heart was quiet, as if for a moment, all his efforts had paid off.

She asked Gu Miao: "How was your exam?"

A smile appeared on the boy's lips, "Yes."

"I want to go home to decorate the venue, are you coming together?" Cheng Chu urged.

A few days ago, Lin Qifeng said that the test was too stressful, and she urged her to have a carnival party on the day after the test. His home was too far away, so naturally his attention was directed to Cheng Chu.

Gu Miao nodded, "Okay."

The crimson sunset filled the earth, and the two returned home side by side.