38

A few days after summer vacation, cousins ​​Cheng Jinjin and Fu Xun moved into Cheng Chu's house together.

The two were in a junior high school, one was Cheng Chu's cousin, and the other was Cheng Chu's cousin. They were still relatives, and they were always noisy together.

A few days ago, both of them received a letter of admission from No. 1 Middle School, except that they were admitted today, and Fu Xun's father paid a lot of money to put him in.

Cheng Chu won't stay in the middle of the next semester, and the house will be empty, so she gave Cheng Jinjin the key to live.

And Fu Xun's rich father had prepared a house for him early in the morning, and Cheng Chu didn't need to worry about it.

After a few days of rest, the countdown to the entrance exam displayed on the phone told Cheng Chu that he could no longer be lazy.

So today she got up early, had breakfast, and was ready to practice piano.

But there was a dog barking in the yard next to him. Cheng Chu rubbed his forehead helplessly, got up and went to the garden.

Sure enough, the three golden retrievers from Lin Qifeng's family were making noise again. They hadn't seen each other for a few months. The golden retrievers that were knee-high had grown up, and they were all raised smoothly.

Right now he was barking fiercely at a small corner.

Cheng Chu tiptoed with some curiosity and looked into that small corner.

I saw a small golden retriever shrinking in the corner, dark eyes staring fiercely at the three big dogs in front of him.

It was baring teeth, with its small head leaning up high, but it was too young but it was not fierce at all. It was more of a mature milk murderer.

Seeing the three big dogs getting more and more excessive, they strode slowly, blocking the puppy in the corner slowly.

Then he lowered his head, bared his teeth, and made a low threatening sound in his throat.

Cheng Chu couldn't help taking a long pole from the corner of the garden, and through the fence, gently stabbed the big golden retriever headed by it.

The golden retriever turned his head, his slightly fierce eyes softened at the moment he saw Cheng Chu.

Cheng Chu pushed it aside with a pole again, beckoning it not to bully the puppy again.

The three big dogs looked at each other. They seemed to recognize Cheng Chu as their owner's friend, so they didn't dare to offend and turned and ran away.

There was silence in the garden, except for a few unclear cicadas from a distance.

The puppy seemed to be relieved when the three big dogs who had bullied him had gone, but still looked at Cheng Chu with black grape-like eyes.

The big dog had just blocked part of his vision, and his offline vision was wide. Cheng Chu could see clearly that the little poor being bullied seemed to be not just a purebred golden retriever.

His fur is a yellowish lighter than golden hair, and his small ears are not drooping like golden hair, but are triangular, and they are tied high when looking at her.

This should not have been a purebred golden retriever, it may be a child born to a golden retriever and another dog.

Cheng Chu looked down, his eyes soft and clear, he only felt that the poor puppy looked like a person.

In the early morning, the summer breeze was blowing slightly, and one person and one dog faced each other a few meters apart for a few seconds.

After a while, the puppy seemed to notice that she was not malicious, and hesitantly approached a few steps with her calf.