43

A ray of light in the morning entered the narrow room. There was a heavy rain last night. The water droplets on the glass windows had not dissipated, and there was a slight damp in the room.

With a "bang", the door was knocked open.

Zhou Yijie walked in swaggeringly. He stepped forward and lifted the quilt open. "Stammer, my mother will let you go down and move things."

The dazzling sunlight caused Gu Miao to squint his eyes. The pain in his temple was like a needle prick. He struggled to get up, "Wait a minute."

"Hurry up, hurry up." Zhou Yijie finished impatiently, sat down on his desk and chair, and fumbled around.

Before the sleepiness disappeared from Gu Miao's eyes, he went downstairs top-heavy.

Last night's rain deposited on the ground, splashing his trousers soggy. After moving things in silence, most of his sleepiness disappeared.

When he returned to the room, he saw his cousin squatting in front of his bedside table, holding a greeting card in his hand, opening and closing with interest.

"Don't move my things." Gu Miao sternly shouted between her brows.

Zhou Yijie was taken aback by him. He turned his head back with disdain, "What's wrong with moving? You live in my house, eat my house, use my house, and move you to a broken greeting card?"

He opened the greeting card, and the exquisite three-dimensional cake appeared on the paper.

He snorted coldly, lengthened his voice, and read weirdly; "Happy birthday to Gu Miao, I said that you also look good with gold-rimmed glasses——"

"Give it to me." Gu Miao pressed her lips tightly and stretched out her hand to grab it.

"Eh -, if you don't give it or not, let me see who the inscription is." Zhou Yijie turned his back and raised his voice and shouted, "Yes, Chu Chu."

"Ah, this "Chu Chu" really doesn't have eyes." He grinned a few times, becoming more and more proud.

Gu Miao jumped angrily in his temples, yanked at his collar, chopped his hands and grabbed it.

In an instant, the greeting card "teared" and broke in half.

Zhou Yijie's collar was still clenched, his neck was tightly jammed by the collar, and his complexion gradually turned red.

"Also, give it back to you." He threw half of the greeting card, his expression suffocated from lack of oxygen, and his throat was broken. "Let go of me, I can't breathe."

The three-dimensional birthday cake has long been broken into a prototype, floating in the air and thrown on the ground like garbage.

Gu Miao's eyes turned scarlet, and he gritted his teeth fiercely, and the back of his pale hand appeared with blue veins, like **** Shura.

"What are you doing?" The middle-aged woman's sharp voice sounded out of thin air, her chubby body flew over, and her fat hand smashed Gu Miao's hand fiercely.

"Let go." She gave a big palm, and patted the back of Gu Miao's hand fiercely like chopped meat. Seeing that he didn't let go, she hit his face directly.

The angry fire burned Gu Miao almost lost his mind, his pale hands were already flushed with the pat, his face was slapped to the side, his chest

Ups and downs violently.

"Gu Miao, let me go." Uncle suddenly shouted at the door when he entered the house.

Gu Miao pressed her lips tightly, let go of her hand in vain, and threw Zhou Yijie forward.