54

The university winter vacation comes very early, and there is still a long time before the Spring Festival during the vacation.

A few days ago, Cheng Jinjin had a medical condition, but now she was discharged from the hospital, but she still couldn't work hard for a long time. The family loved her and cancelled the trip to Switzerland during the Chinese New Year.

There was heavy rain a few days ago, and the originally damp air seemed to drip water.

When the sun came out in the morning, the sticky dampness finally dissipated.

The family driver escorted Cheng Chu to the airport.

"Miss, don't let it stop here for too long." Uncle Wang helped her carry out the luggage.

Cheng Chu nodded, "Then I'm leaving, you go back soon."

The car behind has sounded its horn, and Cheng Chu hurriedly carried his luggage into the check-in hall.

As soon as the automatic door opened, a warm breath came over.

A big hand helped Cheng Chu lift the luggage.

The familiar smell of clean soap came out. Cheng Chu turned his head and asked in surprise: "How did you arrive so early?"

The dazzling sunlight came in through the glass door, and the boy stood in the morning light, his dark eyes adorned with light, and he was full of energy.

"Get up early." He looked down at the girl in a serious tone.

The fact is that he was so excited about tomorrow's trip that he almost stayed up all night, until he saw the dim light through the curtains, he forced himself to close his eyes.

But after lying down for a few hours, I woke up.

Cheng Chu looked down at his watch, "Then let's check in our luggage first, hurry up and choose a seat, I want to sit with you."

There was a little warmth in the boy's eyes, and he walked in with the girl's luggage.

"Hey." Cheng Chu followed behind him, grabbed him suddenly, and whispered in a low voice, "Wrong way, it was in business class and first class."

Gu Miao stopped and turned around and said, "That's right, take out the ID card."

While holding Cheng Chu in his hand, he pushed the suitcase and walked forward in silence.

There were not many people at the check-in desks in business class and first class, and they soon checked their luggage.

Cheng Chu was silent all the way, silently calculating the money for two first-class tickets in his heart.

Now it's the peak season, first-class tickets are three or four times more expensive than economy class.

The two passed the security check and entered the VIP room. Gu Miao realized that something was wrong with her.

He turned his head and asked softly: "What's wrong? Are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat."

Cheng Chu shook his head.

There are not many people in the VIP room in the early morning, and the surroundings are quiet.

Gu Miao gently shook her hand, and whispered, "I made some money from doing projects recently. It's okay to buy two tickets."

He curled his fingers slightly, and slowly stretched out his hand to touch the girl's head soothingly.

The light on the roof was very gentle, falling shallowly, and Gu Miao looked at the girl's dark hair, her heart softened into a pool of water.