Heart in the Sky- Jean-Claude x Viola

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

also i changed the prompt im so sorry lol

Jean-Claude's POV

" Make a wish," I told the beautiful girl sitting next to me. 

She closed her deep blue eyes, and I could only watch her. After she had finished wishing, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. This was the most perfect moment ever. Sitting on the back of my truck, looking at the stars. They lit up the sky like little lanterns. 

I admit: I was kind of worried about going here. Because, here in San Francisco, we have a bunch of other traditions and stuff. Example: There's a big event where we bring out chairs and watch the game during the Super Bowl. Out on the streets and everything! You could get fined for driving during then! It's crazy. 

But I had one particular tradition I was worried about. Sometimes the stars predict someone's future. A heart meant that me and Viola would marry each other. That would be amazing. But a spear meant one of us would kill the other. That would be completely horrible. There's a bunch of other ones too. 

Viola's POV

I looked over at the man who had brought me out here and wondered if this was real life. Sitting out here with my dream man, looking at my favorite thing in the world. 

I know traditions. The stars would predict me and Jean-Claude's future. I just know it. I can feel it. I know it's weird, but you're going to have to trust me. I'm known for being trustworthy in this city. Ask anyone! But let me get to the point. 

Before I was finished thinking about everything I wanted to do one day, a magical line appeared in the sky. I gasped loudly. The sky had officially begun predicting our future.  

The line moved up, up, up, and then down, down, down. When it was finished, it presented the unmistakable shape of a heart, clear and a little mishapen. It was completely perfect. I looked over at my future husband, heart pounding, happy tears flecking my eyes, feeling so much happier than I had in a long, long time. 

Okay, I understand this is legit trash, but enjoy it anyway. 

Signed, Creami <3