Flowers- Miguel x Charlotte

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Miguel's POV

I got the flowers and made sure they were in perfect condition. They had to be so this would work. I kind of felt like just giving the flowers to my mom for her birthday or something, going to lunch, and praying that my crush for this girl would go away. But it probably wouldn't go away unless I did something. That's why I'm doing this! 

In case you don't know what I'm doing, I'll tell you. I have a massive crush on this cute girl, Charlotte. But I've been too nervous to tell her that I like her. I know, I know. It's weird. But just go with it, okay? 

I walked to the cafeteria, hands shaking. I was super nervous. What if Charlotte didn't like me back? What if she embarrassed me? No, Charlotte would never do that. Charlotte is so nice. She once bought lunch for a random kid! No way would she purposefully embarrass me in front of the whole eighth grade. 

Now, let's make this quick. 

Charlotte's POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch with my friends. They were all talking and asking silly questions. We were all laughing. It was a good day! 

" Hey, Charlie, would you rather be a blood orange or a banana?" asked Lassi. 

I cracked up. " Um, I think a banana. They're more iconic," I replied. 

" Good choice," she nodded. 

Suddenly, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around, and it was Miguel, my all time crush. He had his hands behind his back, like he was hiding something. I tried to get a good look, but I'm known for two things: being friendly and being short. 

" Hey, Charlotte, I know this is going to be weird, but I like you," said Miguel all in one breath. He pulled out a beautiful bouquet of flowers from behind his back. I gasped. 

And then I did what any Charlotte Klein would do. I leaned in and kissed him. 

It didn't matter that everyone was watching. It didn't matter that my friends were screaming their heads off. It just mattered that I was there, kissing the boy I'd had a crush on ever since I met him. He'd shown me the girls' bathroom, got me to all of my classes, and came up with the funniest jokes. 

When we pulled apart, it sounded like the Super Bowl. It might as well have been the Super Bowl. My overflowing joy, my happiness, my heart pounding like rocks from a canyon. 

Miguel's girl. It had such a nice ring to it.