In Sync- Jacob x Alec

Before we start, just wanna give a huge thank you to xXxwhy_whyxX, who requested this ship! 

Alec's POV 

" Alec, honey! Can you get the laundry from the laundry room? And actually, fold it!" my mom called. 

" Sure, Mom," I called as I walked out the door. 

I walked down the hallway and the stairs to the laundry room. I didn't mind laundry at all, because it gave me an excuse to leave the apartment. I do online school, so my mom and I don't go out often. 

My name is Alec, and I live in a small apartment in New Jersey with my mom. I'm anti-social, so yes, I don't have a lot of friends. But that's okay with me. I prefer reading a book on a blanket in the park rather than playing video games with a bunch of people. Why do people even like that? 

I'm pretty helpful, as far as helpful sons go. I never complain, I never ask questions when I'm not supposed to, and I always keep my grades up. My mom always tells me I'm the most understanding and wonderful son a boy could ask for. I just smile and tell her that she's a good mother. 

Now, just need to do the laundry. 

Jacob's POV 

I'm doing laundry when this guy comes in. I recognize him, but don't know a lot about him. He's got brown hair and glasses. He's wearing a green hoodie and jeans. He looked cool and content. I blushed but quickly looked away so he wouldn't see my tomato face. 

The guy makes his way over to his laundry pile and picks up a pair of pants. They were black. When he does, I do too. We shake it out, fold it up, and place it in our piles. But here's the thing that made this folding so special. How it changed my life. 

They were at the same time. 

The rustling was perfectly in sync. I noticed how his sounded more graceful than mine(if that was possible), but it was at the same time. My tomato face was on fire. If this were a cartoon, I'd have flames all over my head. 

The guy looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. We knew it was meant to be. 

This memory is my favorite memory of me and Alec's relationship. We've been dating for three years now, and I plan on proposing to him in the fall. This memory doesn't have words. It doesn't need them. 

Hey guys, sorry this took a while! I was feeling really unmotivated for some reason, but I'm okay now. Love you all <3