In The Garden- Qasim x Indah

Just wanna give a huge thank you to Yuilesmollbeanuwu who requested this ship!

Indah's POV 

I was walking in the gardens. The weeds were up to my knees now. The wind played with my long brown hair as I strolled through the garden. It had Moon Roses, Tulisins, and a bunch of other rare flowers that could be sold to the black market for a fortune. But I'd much rather have the pretty flowers. 

My name is Indah, which means the beautiful one in Indonesian. It's a very pretty name, but I wish I wasn't as pretty as I am. If I wasn't pretty, boys would leave me alone. Wherever I go, some boy comes up to me and tries to flirt with me. The other day at school, my good friend, Quinn, beat one of them up for me. 

I climbed into the big old oak in the center of the garden. One of my legs hung down, so if anyone needed to get me, they could tap on my leg. I rested my head against one of the nearby branches and closed my eyes. 

If only the world was this peaceful. 

Qasim's POV 

Finally, the night was here. Why couldn't it be dark all the time? Then I could live like a normal being. I hate sunlight, which is fine because I can't even go into it. You may ask why. Well, see here, I'm a vampire. A calm and polite vampire. But still a vampire. 

I made my way into the vampire garden and passed flowers that vampires created, such as Moon Roses. Their white petals glowed in the moonlight, and I smiled. It felt good to be at night, with the crickets chirping and the halfway-made moon shining down on me. 

I passed through the long weeds. They scratched against my jeans. Nobody knew about the garden, and I wanted to keep it that way. Mortals would kill for these flowers because they're very rare and people would want to get their greedy hands on them. They're worth a fortune in mortal money. 

As I reached the old oak, I noticed something shocking. Something awful. A mortal! She had long brown hair and honey-colored skin. I liked these features about her, as honey is one of the few mortal things I enjoy very much. Especially when dipped in apples. It doesn't get much better when you have apples and honey. 

" Hey!" I shouted. 

Indah's POV 

I was lost in my own world. The moon was shining bright, and my eyes were closed. It was relaxing, to know that there were no boys to bother me- 

" Hey!" shouted a male voice. 

My eyes snapped open. I screamed and jumped. I fell out of the tree and landed hard on my arm. Was my arm broken? Would the boy be concerned about me or my looks? I sat up and felt my arm. It definetly hurt, but it wasn't broken. I breathed in a sigh of relief. 

" You're not supposed to be here!" said the male. He came around, and I screamed for the second time in five minutes. 

He was a vampire. 

" P-p-please don't h-hurt me!" I stammered. Then I started to cry. 

" I'm not going to hurt you, miss," the guy said. He sat down next to me. 

" SOCIAL DSTANCING!" I screamed. 

bEEeEeEeEeEeEeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEp. (no covid yet)

I started to cry harder. He wrapped his arms around me. His whole body was cool, but it felt good. I cried a little less. 

" Are you going to hurt me?" I whispered. 

" Why would I?" he asked. 

That was how we met.