Cute Boy- Ash x Mateo

this was inspired by something that actually happened lmao- 

Prompt: Ash sees Mateo at the mall and thinks he's cute hehe

Ash's POV

" I swear bro, you've gotta get yourself a girlfriend," laughed my friend Gideon.

" Hah. Just because you have Leianna doesn't mean I need to get a girl immeadiately, loser," I replied. " Can we stop at this place first?" 

" Yeah, of course," Gideon nodded. 

We entered the coffee shop and stood behind this boy with brown hair. He was wearing a gray hoodie and jeans. For some reason, my eyes kept glancing at him. Gideon glanced at me and smirked. Oh god. Now he thinks I like this guy. I haven't even seen his face! 

The cute boy placed his order, paid, and went to go stand by the counter to wait. I got a good look at his face- his eyes, his perfect blue eyes- 

" Excuse me, are you ready to order?" the barista asked. 

" Um, yes, just an iced latte." 

" Okay, that'll be ready in two minutes." 

Gideon and me walked over and stood next to the boy. His order came and he picked it up, about to walk out, when we collided. He spilled his coffee all over me. He was so shocked, but he immeadiately set the cup down and started apologizing. 

" Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy. Here, let me get some napkins..." 

His voice was sweet and soft. He looked very cute when he was worried. 

" Yeah, napkins would be great, thank you. And don't worry about it," I reassured him, finally finding my voice. 

He dabbed at the massive coffee stain on my shirt. I prayed he didn't feel my heart pounding out of my chest. " I-I got it," I said, taking the napkins and dabbing at the massive brown stain on my hoodie. 

" Are you sure?" he asked. When I looked into his eyes, the world stopped. 

" Yes, it's okay," I nodded, trying to calm my blushing mess down. 

" Okay," he nodded. " I'm so sorry." 

" No no, you're fine," I rambled. 

After he left, the blush stayed even after I finished my whole iced latte. His image stayed in my mind. Even though I didn't see him the rest of the day, or week, I always kept him in my mind. The images that were so clear in my mind, so special that I didn't let them slip away. 

yeaaaah cringy and short, that's my style! 

motivation is slowly returning, so please bear with me! 

xoxo, Athena/Val