Coffee Shop-Eva x Jacob

Requested by: P1k4chuFan

Eva's POV

I walked into the coffee shop and took my seat by the entrance. I stopped here every day on my way to work for the exact same thing. All of the workers know me by name, but not by my order. So, I have to repeat it every time to the waiter or waitress. But I don't mind. 

I waited for a few seconds, and pretty soon, a cheery blond waiter comes up to me and takes my order. 

" May I please have the green tea with extra sugar and chocolate chip cookies?" (i got that order from nowhere :3)

While I was waiting for my order, I saw a guy walk into the coffee shop. He looked a lot like my friend, Lukey! Speaking of Lukey, I really need to text him about a project coming up in science and- 

Focus, Eva, focus! 

Okay. So, the guy that looked like Lukey went and sat at a table near mine. 

Jacob's POV

I waited for the waiter to take my order. Pretty soon, a blond girl with a white apron came by and took my order. The same thing every time: " the green tea with extra sugar and chocolate chip cookies." 

After my order was taken, I turned around to see a cute brunette girl staring at me open-mouthed. I smiled warmly at her, but she continued to stare. She studied me like I was a new cure for cancer or something. Eh. 

" Uh, that's my order," said the girl. 

" Excuse me?" I replied. 

" You just ordered the exact same thing as me!" the girl gasped. " Wow." 

" Wow. That's a big coincidence!" I laughed. 

" It is!" she nodded and smiled. " I'm Eva. You?" 

Eva. " I'm Jacob," I told her. 

" Cool! Hey, can I have your number?" she asked. 

I gave it to her. Looks like I made a new friend today! 

Okay, this is totally weird, I know. Please don't bite my head off in the comments. I hope you like it!!

~ Valerie <3