Witch of Love- Mila x Indah

I was playing Flicker as Mila the witch, and I got voted off, but Indah revived me. So that's what inspired this ship :) 

Mila's POV 

Alright. Just gotta survive a few more nights, make a few more accusations as the witch and I win the game! This will be fabulous. I could just picture the trophy in my hands, Minji (the murderer and her boss) being proud of me and promoting me to her Assassin. I'm so excited! 

My name is Mila, and I work as a Witch for Evil Team Industries. We kidnap people and put them in a game called Flicker. Minji is the leader. Then there's the Assassins, her personal assistants, her Dark Psychics, who are respected by her greatly, the Scouts, who everyone thinks is cool, and us Witches. We're the invisible ones, so I was determined to make Minji proud. 

" Alright, guys, who do we think the murderer is?" asked Trey, a guy with a black hoodie, and this purplish-pink hair. 

" I think Mila," said Annie, a redheaded girl with overalls. 

" What?! Why?" I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. 

" Because you're just suspicious," Annie said simply. 

Minji was voted off. I needed to avenge her. I would do anything to avenge her. Anything

" That's not a reason to accuse someone," said a girl quietly. 

I turned to the girl. She had a honey-nougat complexion, with braided brown hair tied into two ponytails. She wore a cute, but simple outfit. She was so cute, she looked like a life-sized doll. I knew her name was Indah, and she was quiet. She only really talked to me, which I thought was a little funny, but I decided to seem trustworthy. The more people I manipulate, the better. 

After voting, we waited for the accused person. " Mila had the most votes." 

And I was invisible, gone. I knew my life was ruined. The people had no idea what they'd just done to me. Minji would probably fire me for this. I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. What would I do? 

I looked over at Indah. She seemed to be blinking back tears. I felt so bad for her. I realized she was whispering something. I made my way over to her, and I heard her. 

" Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila, Mila," she whispered my name over and over again. I liked it when she said my name. Her voice was soft and quiet, and I just loved it. Wait, I sound weird. 

Shut up, Mila, I thought to myself. 

When the lights went out, I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. If I got fired, I could find a different job. It'd always been my dream to be a unicorn rider. Maybe that offer was still on the table? 

(I'm just kidding LOL) 

Suddenly, something happened. I could feel my body becoming visible again. When the lights came on, I looked at my hands. They were living. I was living. I'd been brought back to life! I felt so happy, I could get up on the table and dance and sing and scream. 

" Hey, Mila!" smiled Trey. Annie just frowned at me. 

" Hi," I smiled. 

And then I looked at Indah. She came over and stood in front of me for a little while. I smiled at her. She hugged me. She smelled like flowers. I hugged her back. Indah let me hug her tight while she rested on my shoulder. 

I didn't care what happened to me anymore. As long as we were together.