Broken and Crying- Moire x William

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Moire's POV

" Moire, honey, we love you. And we want the best for you," said Mom. 

" Summer school is not the best for me! I don't care about school! I don't need school to become a model!" I screamed. 

" Moire Louisa Johnson," Dad snarled. " That is no way to speak to your parents." 

" Parents don't make their child do summer school," I whispered. 

Before they could respond, I dashed out the door. 

I jogged down the street, tears dripping down my face. At that moment, I hated my parents. I hated them so much. I wanted to run away and never go back. I wanted to scream at them until my throat felt like it was going to explode. How could they be so stupid? 

I cried harder, running as fast as I could to my best friend's house. I needed him right now. Just in the ways he needed me, I needed him. And more than ever, I wanted him to give me a hug and tell me it was going to be okay. 

I knocked on his door and prayed that he answered. 

William's POV

It was around ten o'clock when I heard a knock at the door. I'd been finishing up my math homework in my pajamas, drinking some hot cocoa like I always did before I went to bed. But then, I heard Moire's desperate knocking. I quickly got up to open the door. 

Moire was my best friend and crush since I could remember. With her pretty blue hair and fashion that never let anyone down, a lot of people liked her. But she had never been interested in dating anybody. She kind of did her own thing. 

I opened the door, and Moire stood there. She was crying hysterically, and I felt bad because she looked cute even when she was crying. Then I felt even worse because I was only focusing on how cute she was when she needed me. 

Before I knew what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around Moire. She stopped crying, like she hadn't expected it, but she didn't pull away. She tried to speak through her crying, but I put a finger to her lips. When Moire tried to cry and talk at the same time, it wasn't too pretty. Especially if she didn't have tissues on her. 

" It's okay," I whispered to her. " It's going to be okay." 

Moire sniffled and hugged me back. 

I hope she knew this simple fact: If she was broken and crying, I would be there to keep her in one piece. I always would be.