Marry Me- Dan x Alicia

Just wanna give a big thank you to BokuTopu, who requested this ship! 

Dan's POV 

I walked out of the mall, a tiny box in my hand. It contained a small diamond. The small diamond would change my life forever. If you haven't been living under a rock, you probably know. 

I was proposing to my girlfriend. 

We'd been through five rounds of Flicker together, and had been dating for four years. I loved her, and she loved me. I'd overheard her ask her friends when I'd propose to her. Well, tonight was the night. Earlier that day, I'd told Alicia to get a manicure and go shopping for a dress. 

I put on my nicest suit, and the ring went in my pocket. I smiled down at the suit and remembered how Alicia had called me "the most handsome man on Earth" when we went shopping together. I called my good friend, Vinny, and his boyfriend, Lukey (yes, I ship) to help me prepare a beautiful, quiet, clear spot in the forest. 

Vinny, Lukey, and I set up fairy lights and a picnic blanket with all of the foods me and Alicia shared and loved. Like white chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa. I wanted Alicia to know that in my eyes, she was the most important and special thing in the Milky Way Galaxy and everything beyond. 

I waited in the forest for Alicia's friends to bring her. 

I saw Alicia, and her friends were leading her to me. Alicia's eyes were covered in a blindfold. My heart was pounding. I pulled out my ring and got down on one knee. My eyes were watery, but with tears of happiness. 

When her friends pulled the blindfold off, Alicia gasped. 

" A-Alicia," I began. " When I saw you in Flicker for the first time, I knew you were the one for me. I love you too much to put in words, and I've been waiting for this day for the past four years. Having you in my life is like having an actual angel on Earth. Will you marry me?" 

Alicia was crying. Tears were rolling off of her beautiful face. I smiled because I know that tears were rolling off of my face too. In the background, Ally and Adanna, her friends, were crying too. We were all crying. 

" Yes!" she sniffled. 

I put the ring on her finger and hugged her tight. I was ready for our future together.