back in business!

yeah you can request again! i will upload when i feel like it, which should be pretty often, so don't worry! please put your request here so i can find it easily. feel free to request, just refresh yourself on the rules! 

RULES: 

Absolutely no incest because that is NASTY! (Siblings are: Adam and Adora, Adanna and Chidi, Haneen and Qasim, Nave and Jo, and Cactus is their cousin)

I will not be taking any requests that violate canon sexualities such as Jane (who is lesbian) x Alec (who is gay) because it's just not respectful to the developers and makes me uncomfortable. 

This also goes for aroace (aromantic and asexual) people, so platonic requests only for Mikah, Grace, and Lassi (let me know if I'm missing anyone) 

Shipping Flicker staff/executive members who aren't comfortable with it is a no for me, or the developers, or anyone.

You are welcome to include a prompt, but no inappropriate ones.  

And if the character is in a canon relationship, I will only be doing requests for them and their s/o. I'm okay with doing requests for John, though, because his s/o is not in the game. 

Please do not rush me if I'm late. I have a life outside of wattpad and can't be active all the time. 

other than that, enjoy! love you guys and so excited to be writing again!