In My Locker- Melodie x Jane

Before we start, just wanna give a huge thank you to Amityisluzbian for requesting this ship!

Jane's POV

 Haha! Weak little Lesbian!" screeched my arch-nemesis, Nikolai. 

" J-just leave me alone, Nikolai..." I whispered, fighting back tears. 

Nikolai grabbed my arm and pulled me to a locker at the end of the hall. I screamed and tried to push, but Nikolai was too big. I was no threat to him. He shoved me in the locker and slammed it shut. I screamed loudly, but of course, nobody heard. 

I collapsed to my knees and sobbed my eyes out. I'd probably be stuck here for eternity. They'd probably find my skeleton, and Nikolai would never be caught as the culprit. Stupid, perfect, smart Nikolai. I hated him so much back then. 

My name is Jane, and Nikolai recently discovered I was a Lesbian. I'm an easy target for bullying, unfortunately. I'm small, quiet, and never fight back. I'm just known as Nikolai's punching bag. Nikolai is the most popular kid at school, so everyone just laughs when he beats me up. 

Melodie's POV 

I'm walking with my friend Bailey when I hear screaming coming from the end of the hall. 

" Hang on, Bailey. Save me a seat," I told her. 

" You got it. Be back quickly, though," she said. 

" I will," I nodded. 

I ran to the end of the hall to where I heard the screams. Someone was banging on a locker. I gasped. Someone was trapped in a locker? 

" Are you alright in there?" I called. 

" Please help me!" the voice screamed. It sounded like a girl. 

My name is Melodie, and I'm a Lesbian. I'm pretty popular, though. I have lots of close friends that were very willing to accept me when I revealed myself. I haven't found myself a girlfriend yet, though. There are not very many Lesbian girls. 

" What's the code to the locker?" I called in through the cracks. 

" 1234!" screamed the girl. " Hurry- I can barely breathe in here!" 

I do the code, and the girl stumbles out. She falls right on top of me, but I catch her in my arms. 

And I kiss her. 

I don't know why. She was just so cute and I'd saved her, so I didn't think she'd mind. Judging from her top, I was guessing she was Lesbian like me. And she must've been because she kissed me back. 

Two days later, we started to date. 

Just so you know, I have complete respect for the LGBTQ+ community, but in my story, Nikolai doesn't. So, if this story has offended you in any way, I'm so sorry.