Pink Flowered Binder- Quinn x Indah

Before we start, just wanna give a huge thank you to Lara_Flicker, who requested this ship!

Quinn's POV 

" Hey, Quinn!" called my friend Cody. 

" Hi, Cody!" I called back, smiling. 

My name is Quinn. I live in Petoskey, Michigan, and go to a local public school. My best friend is a boy named Cody, and he is probably the best person in the history of the entire world. He's funny and smart and all kinds of loyal. I love him (as a best friend). 

Cody and I are walking and chatting when I watch a guy comes up to this girl carrying a pink-flowered binder. Her long brown hair is back in two pigtails, and she's wearing a pink shirt. She's so pretty. My long, gingery hair now looks dumb compared to her perfect hair. 

" Come on, girl. Give me the binder," said the guy. He's close to her. 

" N-no!" the girl stutters. 

" Fine." said the boy. He reaches for her. 

It all happens in a flash. I dart over and pull the guy away from her. He falls to the ground, and I step on him. Cody gasps. The girl screams. The boy cries out. Everyone watches in shock. The girl is knocked onto the ground, cradling her pink flowered binder to her chest. 

Cody runs over and holds me down from smacking the boy anymore. Some of his friends run over and help the guy up. They rush to class. The girl sits there, shocked, holding her pink flowered binder. 

" Quinn, you can't do that," said Cody. 

" They deserved it. They were trying to hurt that girl," I told him. 

" I know, but you could've dealt with it a lot better," Cody says softly. His hand is on my arm. 

I sighed. " Can we get to class?" I asked. 

Cody smiles. " Sure." 

Indah's POV 

My head is spinning. One minute, I was walking down a hallway. The next minute, I was surrounded by some guy. He was trying to make me give him my binder. Then, some girl with gorgeous red hair comes and beats him up for me. 

I'm sitting there, on the ground, watching the girl's friend talk to her quietly. I get up. I never thanked her. I decide I will go and do that now. 

After the boy left, I came over to the girl. 

" Um, I just wanted to say thank you. For helping me," I smiled. 

" Oh- no problem," said the girl. But she looks sad. 

" You're very brave," I told her. 

She looks up and smiles. " You think so?" she asked. 

" I know so," I told her. 

I used to not ship Quinn and Indah, but I do now :D This oneshot is definitely one of my favorites!