Pizza Delivery- Elizabeth x Bailey

Before we start, just wanna give a huge thank you to 0n0maly, who requested this ship! 

Bailey's POV 

Alrighty! Just have a few more pizzas and then I'll be done with my shift. Hopefully, I'll have enough money to give Annie a decent meal. She totally deserves one, she's been stressed out about a test all week and I haven't been able to feed her properly. Poor thing. 

My name is Bailey Anderson, and I live in a run-down apartment with my little sister Annie. My parents abandoned me and Annie on the side of the road when I was thirteen years old, with my seven-year-old sister. I'm now seventeen years old, and I work as a pizza delivery lady. The red uniform clashes like heck with my red hair, but it's worth it. I get enough money to pay off the rent and some food.  

I drive down the street in my truck. I'm blasting some tunes, the truck smells like pizza, and I'm thinking about the way Annie will smile and hug me when I come in the door with my paycheck. We'll get some hot cocoa(it was super cheap, so we bought tons of it), talk, and laugh. 

If only this finishes up quickly. 

Elizabeth's POV 

Oh my gosh. This is probably the best slumber party ever! I'm with my awesome BFFs. Josie(I'm calling Jo Josie in this because I think the nickname is super cute!), who paid a baby sitter to watch her little brother, just so she could come; Viola(Vivi), who is obsessed with braiding hair, and Rosalie(Rosie), who's been telling us jokes and making us laugh all night long. 

" Girls! OMG, who's up for Truth or Dare?!" squealed Vivi, getting her Truth or Dare cards from her duffle bag. 

" ME ME ME!!" exclaimed Josie, who started squirming(she does this when she's excited). 

" Sounds fun! You up for it, Eli?" asked Rosie. 

" You bet!" I smiled. 

By the way, my name's Elizabeth, but my friends call me Eli. We met in preschool and have been so close ever since. Every Saturday night, we had a huge slumber party and stayed up all night eating pizza, ice cream, jelly beans, whatever we could find. John, my older brother, would go watch the Saturday night football game at his friend's house so we'd have some privacy. 

This week, it's my turn to host. I ordered two huge pizzas and some soda, and they should be coming by now. Josie's been super excited about the pizza, and she's refused to eat anything until it comes. 

" I want to save my hunger for the pizza," she replied when I asked her. 

I just hope it comes soon...

Bailey's POV 

Oh geez. Where the heck was I? 

I was driving in the night. Very few cars were out, so I could drive slowly enough so I could read the green street signs. My boss had given me the number to call the person who'd ordered in case I was late or something, so I pulled out my phone and called. 

It rang once, twice, three times. Oh my god. Please pick up. Someone, anyone, anything. Just please pick up. 

And someone did pick up. 

" Hello?" said the voice. It sounded perky. 

" Um, hi. I think I'm lost, can you tell me how to get from-" I looked at the nearest street sign- " Maple Street to your place?" 

" Oh my goodness, of course! So, turn right on Evergreen Street, and then turn left onto Care Avenue. There should be a white house with fairy lights. I'll come to meet you at the block!" 

So I followed her instructions and drove to her place. There was a totally adorable girl standing outside, smiling and waving. She had a warm, honey complexion and big, happy brown eyes. I stopped, climbed out, and gave her the pizza. 

Elizabeth's POV 

I come out and wait for the girl to arrive. She'd just called me, saying that she was lost and needed some help. I told her the directions and said I'd meet her out. She sounded totally adorable, so I was excited to meet her since Josie, Vivi, and Rosie were all taken and I was still single. 

Suddenly, she pulled up and oh. my. god. She was so adorable! Her red hair was in space buns, and her big blue eyes looked so cool and calm, and she was so perfect in every single way. She handed me my pizza and our fingers touched. They touched! I was totally beet red, but I smiled, paid her, said thank you, and blurted out, 

" Can I get your number?" 

She smiled and told me. " My name's Bailey, by the way," she blushed. 

" That's such a pretty name! I'm Elizabeth," I replied, holding my pizza. My stomach grumbled. I turned even redder. 

Bailey laughed. Her laugh sounded like rain. " You should probably eat that before it gets cold," she smiled. 

" Thank you. I will! Bye!" 

" Bye!" 

I brought the pizza into the house and we all ate it. It tasted even better, knowing it had come from Bailey. Knowing that Bailey had wasted her time to bring it to me. Maybe she liked me. Because I sure liked her. 

A bit more than a friend.