Dinner Date- Adanna x Jean-Claude

thank u @byzantinne for requesting <3

prompt: a blind restaruant date! this should be interesting...

Adanna's POV

I walked into the crowded restaurant and had a look around. It was a beautiful French restaurant, Les Gens se Marient Ici, that was famous for their steaks smothered in onions and their extra-garlic pasta (oh come on, admit you know where that's from) It was that restaurant I watched from afar but never went to. 

" Hey," someone said, and I turned around to see a very, very hot blond French guy with beautiful blue eyes. He was wearing a casual but classy outfit, which made me feel dumb in my dress that I stole from Annie because it clashed with her red hair. 

" Um, hi!" I smiled, straightening out my hair. " Um, where do we sit?" 

" Wherever you want. So you're the famous Adanna?" 

" Yes, that's me," I said, with another smile. 

He nods. " My cousin's told me a lot about you. Does sitting here work for you?" 

" Yes, that's fine," I nodded. 

So we took our seats by the window and we ordered. Jean-Claude ordered a salad, because, as he told the waitress "I'm vegan" and I ordered a salad as well. As we were waiting for the food, I decided to start a conversation. 

" So, Jean-Clau-" 

" Just Jean, please. Jean-Claude is too formal for me." 

" Oh, sorry." 

" No, it's okay!" Jean-Claude smiled. He had a very nice smile. 

Overall, the date went well! Jean was witty, with so many jokes to make me laugh and had so many good stories about his life, his move from France, things like that. He laughed at all my lame jokes and was a great listener. The two hours we'd spent together flew right by. 

As we paid the bill and left, Jean looked at me and smiled. 

" This was really fun," he smiled. " You're such a great person." 

I blushed. " Thank you. You're very cool too." 

And just before Chidi texted me "I'm here" Jean gave me a kiss on the cheek before hurrying to catch the bus. I stood there in the wind, replaying the moment in my head in my hand-me-down red dress and I was so lost that I didn't notice Chidi honk his horn like five times before I got in the car and we drove away. 

yeahhh im a bit rusty but hope you like it! love you guys! 

- Athena/Valerie