Tic Tac Toe- Miguel x Jo

Before we start, just wanna give a huge thank you to Yuilesmollbeanuwu, who requested this ship! 

Jo's POV 

I sat in the subway station seat and waited for the subway that would take me home. I'd had a long day of work and was so ready to be done. I checked my phone. 3:39. Minutes before my 3:45 subway would arrive. 

My name is Josephine Montleah, and I did my shift as the manager for Orlando Pizza. Instead of having one manager, we have a bunch of different managers that come at specific times. I'm supposed to come from 1-5. Perfect, if you ask me. So I have time to eat lunch and can get home to eat dinner with my family. 

I'm sitting in the seat, checking my phone, waiting impatiently for the subway to arrive. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a bored little boy sitting on the floor, drawing with a piece of chalk. I feel awful for him, but I don't get up. I don't want to get my clothes dirty. 

" Hey there, you wanna play Tic Tac Toe?" asked a cute guy. 

" Me?" asked the little boy. 

" Well, sure. You seem in need of a friend," said the cute guy. 

I know it seems weird to think of a guy I'd never seen in my life as cute, but he was cute! He had a warm honey-ish complexion with black hair, slightly messy. He was wearing an olive green, long-sleeved sweater with blue jeans. He was hot

After they were done playing Tic Tac Toe, I still had a bit more time before my subway arrived. The cute guy came over and sat next to me. Right next to me! It was a match made in Heaven, I just knew it. 

" Hey, do you want to play Tic Tac Toe with me?" I asked. 

He turned to me and smiled. " First, what's your name?"

" It's Jo. And yours?" I asked. 

" Miguel." 

So we played until the subway arrived. When it was my turn, I drew a number 2 in the top left square. Then an 0 in the other one. In the squares, I wrote my phone number. Miguel laughed. His laugh sounded like music. His laugh was gorgeous. 

" You're only supposed to fill in one square at a time!" said Miguel. 

But he put his number in my phone.